BeckiJones4 #92 Noncey Sinatra These hooves are made for stomping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the BDL defending the mass food consumption after a bereavement saying she still needs to eat and needs a distraction. Rickets is already off her mind and she's salivating over suitcase Sunday.
“She still needs to eat” just reminds me of Dr Now when he tells that woman “you have eaten enough for the next 4 years in time…you’re not gonna fade away” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
IMG_0640.jpeg
IMG_0639.jpeg

I wonder how many people actually read this fred and how many are BDL, I reckon most the BDL do

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Loving the BDL defending the mass food consumption after a bereavement saying she still needs to eat and needs a distraction. Rickets is already off her mind and she's salivating over suitcase Sunday.
She still needs to eat for 4 😢

Reactions: 6
I've gone to war with someone in the comments saying they pay the going rate for their council house and Becki likely pays the most. I'll admit I have no idea how this works so I've piped down. A 3 bed where I live is £1400 a month. How would they pay that with one disabled, one a full time carer and one with no guaranteed income? Definitely not looking down on anyone in social housing, we are very lucky in the UK. Maybe I need to actually research it.

Reactions: 5
I posted "Coskem" and I got blocked.

Someone else posted "Coscum, that's disgusting", and didn't get blocked, go figure.

I thought she was only posting old drafts? The discharge from that nasty pie going everywhere almost made me throw up
Watery AF, absolutely rank looking. I'm no whiz in the kitchen, but how can you get ready rolled pastry wrong? It looks thin as anything, no puff to it and it looks crunchy. Review over!

Reactions: 8
Whilst singing to herself 🎵 then I poured the milk,🎶
I wish she'd stop trying to make that happen, she finks she's soum ✨iconic✨ when in reality she's about as iconic as a kidney bean sized hemorrhoid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂 It was all very dramatic. She was fine roaming round Costco stuffing her face but can’t dish up a pie without getting choked up.
Maybe the Pie was made using Ricketts Biscuits or RickBics as I call them

or maybe made with Black Death Dog himself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That “pie” looks like someone threw up in a Pyrex dish and covered it with pastry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 It was all very dramatic. She was fine roaming round Costco stuffing her face but can’t dish up a pie without getting choked up.
My favourite part was when she was pretending to get upset at having to keep opening and closing the back door 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Beckijones4 #94: rickets is dead, becki over fed, takes the stairlift to her garlic bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“She still needs to eat” just reminds me of Dr Now when he tells that woman “you have eaten enough for the next 4 years in time…you’re not gonna fade away” 😭
"You've eaten the food that belonged to the next 4 years" 😂 love Dr Now. Quote him all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we sure that was chicken in the pie? 🐶

just caught up and seen I’m not the only one with suspicions 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ang on why can’t you get a Costco membership? Anyone can get one here you just pay the yearly fee

No she deffo does not need to eat. She could do without for at least a month

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.