Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Wow look how low the crotch of her shorts is sitting cos of the gunt.

‘Why do I stand like this’

cos you’re fat - you’re welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Noseyhun91

Jesus Christ
This actually came up on my FYP I genuinely think they are taking the piss out of her but pretending they love her. She even commented I’d say she thinks it’s so cute but in reality they were using her HUGE cutout as a grazing table after this video

• Haha
  • Sad

krispykreme

🚨TAKEAWAY TRACKER ALERT 🚨

also not her saying she had a busy day and all she did was get her hair done, go to b&m and then a school run🥴😂 wish that was a busy day in my life😂

• Haha

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
Her problem with roasts is that typically the meat you have is fresh and flavourful, not from frozen chicken chargrills that taste and feel like rubber. The last time Becki had one of Cath’s roasts she had all the fixings and then her meat was the chargrills rather than the beef or lamb or whatever. She is so addicted to salt and additives that she hates a roast dinner because of it.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I’m really bored and irritated by her vids recently. She’s got no personality apart from acting simple and has no conversation skills and very limited vocabulary. I know she gets paid for the longer vids but they are dull as hell cos she’s just repeating herself to make her vid longer. B&m haul is laughable.. half of it was just filming stuff she wasn’t even buying to drag the vid out. The hair vid also shit cos she’s just going on about how much she loves it so the vid is longer. Once u realise it’s really annoying. Maybe if she scripted it a bit more rather than wingin it & talked a little bit about a subject it’d be less shit.

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
I was driving wiv my windows down and the heavens opened, let's try some mash.

Again, what is the fucking correlation!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Houseofbane29

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been discussed but has anyone else notice she tends to eat takeaways in her room alone but when she's cooked she eats in the living room? Assuming she's embarrassed by the amount of takeaway that she eats so hides away upstairs to binge
I think she does that cos she wants to keep an eye on her parents and make sure they're eating her garlic infested food she's made rather than throwing it away like they should

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I really can't cope with her rudeness towards Cath because if I had a mum who ever cared enough to make dinner, I wouldn't be bleating on every single cunting time about how it's "not my fave". She's such an ungrateful pleb.

All of the BDL who parrot on about how she's "acc so pure" or "so kind & genuine" need their heads shaking, she's obviously rotten to the fucking core. Nothing anyone else does is ever good enough for her DESPITE the fact the only achievements she has at 31 years of age are things most 21 year olds have.

• Heart

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Not at all caught up because I’m on holiday in Morocco but just wanted to share my favourite bar tender’s name is Noum that is all.

• Haha