Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shalulah

Just had a look at the new Greek range that Tesco are doing and they do Pastitsio and moussaka. They also do Chicken or Pork Gyros, lamb skewers, haloumi skewers and seasoned fries

Let’s see what she chooses. Its will be one of the gyros, the lamb skewers and definitely the fries.
I wonder if she realises they're supposed to feed 2 people?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Saw an interesting theory on Reddit (soz can’t find it now but credit to who posted it)

So when she shows her room it looks like she’s alone and there’s only a double bed. Cant see anyone else’s stuff

Then at the end of the GRWM it’s a different room with an extra single bed, the mens sliders and the beer

What if she went with Shirley and her partner, had her own room which she shows first and gets ready in and then goes to Shirley’s room to meet her and shows off her outfit in the mirror

Then they leave their hotel, pop into Paige (maybe she actually asked her mum to bring her something or she just wanted to check her daughter is okay). Bison lurks outside taking photos and filming that video

then they go to their Irish karaoke bar (seems fitting for shirl). She comes back to her room, orders her feast

Seems validated as it does seem like a different room with the men’s sliders and beer and would make sense for Shirls parter to go too
There's deffo someone else with her in the GRWM video. At the end you can see someone puts a bottle of cider down on the bedside table as she's waving goodbye. There seems to be twin beds too so possibly their room

Reactions: 4

cryptix

VIP Member
When you pay/are responsible for your own bills - fill ya boots. I purely meant bc she doesn't contribute to the household costs!
Ooooh fair enough lol yeah I do pay for it.something I begrudge paying along with petrol hahahhaa

Reactions: 3

N-NewGirl

Chatty Member
It’s a tool to detect serious illness/ deterioration. To have a score of 2 (almost a 3 which is considered serious in a single category) simply by walking like the average human being is 💀
Would walking double the distance in an hour but still having a similar heart rate be a concern… asking for a friend? 👀😬

cryptix

VIP Member
She doesn’t have any management representation anymore hahah
Tbh everyone complained when she left disgusting comments up about her dad/Paige etc etc and it’s good that she’s finally fkin done something about it because like you said her engagement has totally dropped
Oh has she not? I just thought that was a rumour