Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TombRaiderLife

So she still had to go to Paige's party, I think part of her was hoping Paige would go "you can stay here Bek" bet she's raging she couldn't attend the sleepover. Honestly she's so fucking obsesessed with her neice. I reckon it will all come to a head when Paige passes her driving test, which will be around the same time she calls it a day with the dancing aswell, the services of Auntie Dreamliner will no longer be needed. It will be glorious.
I get the impression that Paige is a passenger princess

Reactions: 5

Diddikins

VIP Member
The trend ended up becoming people replacing the “RIP that pussy” part with “RIP that *insert trending sound or meme*” so of course Becki had to do a food delivery jingle
Thank you for explaining. That just makes her video even shitter!

Reactions: 5

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
My amazon fitbit knock off is in MPH so cba with converting it as I don’t understand it. I don’t get how my best pace is low. I would have thought a higher one was better
It’s not miles per hour, it’s minutes per mile. So you did a mile in just over 7 minutes, which is pretty speedy 😂

Reactions: 4

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
Paige’s birthday apartment or wherever Becki took the jumpsuit picture…..carpet from the shining? (I mean I think it’s pretty cool but I think bison is scarier than the film)

Vix2801

Why does she always say “You know what it’s fine”? Maybe it’s just me that is an over thinker and stress head, but everytime she says it I want to say it’s not fine tho is it! It winds me up no end! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Y
That’s really, really not slow. Granted, Becki can’t walk 1/10 of that in that time!
I was thinking, damn, it took me 1 hour and 4 minutes when I did it 🤣🤣