Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JW80

VIP Member
Do you reckon she'd have that gormless pursed gob look if that was a real life dick in her hand instead of sosssiggggg? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

EllyMay

VIP Member
It’s amazing for under the eyes!

disclaimer don’t sue me if you get it in your eye and go blind 😬
---

100%
We knew she was lying one way or another, NGL I didn’t expect the missing items to be six cokes 🫠🤣
Obviously if it was Coke zero then it wouldn't be bad to be left out but it's basically half the calories most people eat in a day.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Lol, exactly the same reason I got blocked! The only people she should block are those weird people posting comments about her dad or Leah. No way does she still have 660k after blocking everyone. Think her management have stepped in here.
She doesn’t have management now
I think her enablers are mass reporting comments and accounts because that Jodi was encouraging them all do it

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
She’s taken that at an angle that makes her own feet look a lot longer to make her look slimmer, I think those are her sliders. And let’s not forget she has to get a size 8 shoe because her feet are too fat to fit into her size 😂
Unless Declan is there and is hiding as per
Who is Declan and why would he be hiding?

Shalulah

Jesus those shoes are absolutely atrocious. They have buckles bec, you can loosen them so your trotters actually fit. The shrek nails are vile and her eyes are so sunken and hooded you can't tell she's wearing mascara. Madness