Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Powershower

Chatty Member
I’m just so thrown about where did she get the metal fork from 🤣 did she literally bring it with her
Doubt it, you can just ask for cutlery at reception. At premier inn I think it’s just laid out in trays in the bar/restaurant tbf.

Reactions: 6

Ashaleee

VIP Member
A few observations…

She commented on the frozen Fanta but not the bottle of coke that was spotted in her hotel room.

That gunt had a mind of its own in those shorts

That fake laughing she was doing with the purple dress was painful, it was clear she actually wanted to cry

This just shows how big her plate is - it’s the same width as the air fryer

View attachment 2950001
I'd like to nominate that for the next thread title pls xxxx

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
Is she pretending to talk to someone in that vidium haha
Ha there was definitely no one else in that room 🤣 Who did she go out with? Did she go to one of the crappy pubs by Lime Street or did she venture to Concert Square. So many questions 🤣

superhanscrack

No way she didn’t ham down multiple hash browns
When will the smugness end 🫠 never wanted to punch someone I don't know so much, fucking face ache
a the fucking smugness! Green nails for scusting dress that you weren’t brave enough to wear for karaoke/perving
But will do cos the black play suit is snail trailed beyond repair from Friday!! square headed smug skid mark on society

• Haha
Makes sense as to why she's p9ling it on
The BDL saying it's what she eats not drinks in a day are so dumb. Makes sense why she just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
100%
We knew she was lying one way or another, NGL I didn’t expect the missing items to be six cokes 🫠🤣
---
They’re
Illiterate melt 😬🙃
Troll Becbec has a degree you know, she got a fird in nursery admin

A suitcase to stay over in a Premier in in Liverpool to take your mind off not being invited to a 16yr olds party when you live in the port.. These wools are built different. Why not get ready at home and get the fucking train there and back 😂 everything has to be a big event
Eeee don’t be putting all of us wools in the same category as her. Most of us are normal!

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
You're doing a great job, hope Gigi is OK.

Great work on the bingo card.

There is a tiktoker I follow who is 27 stone down from 30. The amount of food she is still able to consume and still lose weight should give hope to anyone in her situation. Bison said shes not ready to make big changes yet. Seriously curious about what would stop her from eating at the trough everyday
Thank youm elly 💓 I think the only thing to stop her is if she ever needed surgery and was put on nill by mouth 🤣 she'd literally be eating the curtains!

Wow who's said tiktokker? Think I'll have a nosey 🤔

I also hope gigi is ok 🙏