BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also love how she turns comments off of videoums with my paigeyyyy for "safeguarding", but leaves them on when the other kids are in the video 🙄🙄🙄🙄 weirdo.

Reactions: 13
Can anyone see the floral dress on asos? I wanted to check what size they went up to but can’t find it

Reactions: 5
She neededum a bucketum and a mopum for how wetum she got over that muffinum. God, she makes my tit itch!!!!! Ugly, fat, gormless prick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The foot being lifted up to try and make herself look small and dainty will never not piss me off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just no need
Just came here to say the same! That meal was for 2 people! And should of been able to get 4 servings out of the taziki! She put near enouff the full tub on one flatbread

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s this one. Upto size 26, plus it ties at the front not over her mountain shoulders View attachment 2949508
So she’s ordered a size 24 believing she’ll fit into it when she’s usually a size 26-28/30. lol 😂 you don’t drastically drop dress sizes over night just by pretending to twerk in your ma & dads front room. She needs to wake up

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s ok guys. She can eat big portions because she’s cut out the fizzy drinks and is parking further away from the supermarket entrance.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just came here to say the same! That meal was for 2 people! And should of been able to get 4 servings out of the taziki! She put near enouff the full tub on one flatbread
The greed is just of the scale 🤢

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.