BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole diet is literally shite. I'm fat, but I eat fruit, veg all the good stuff (plus the bad, I am a fatty after all 😅). Fried, greasy shite. Sugary shite, fizzy sugary shite. I walk on average 20,000 steps a day, work full time, raise a family and run a house.
It honestly makes me feel sick to think of the utter utter shite she shovels in her gob day in and day out. I know I'm preaching to the choir and I know you've all said the same. But it is utterly shocking to see.
I’m fat as well. Well more chubby to fat as I’m 1.5 stone overweight rather than 15 stone. But I walk my dog every night and do try and go on nice long walks on a Sunday. Going to do one this weekend in the peak district, hopefully and 8 mile+ walk then I’ll do a Bison and treat myself to a massive duck off Chinese as thats what bank holidays are about right?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well i had a little breakdown in new look yesterday im usually size 8 but gone upto a 10 everything i was trying on was TIGHT! So felt depressed up until now i dont feel soum bad after seeing her trying to squeezum into that dress 🤣 i may of put abit of weight on but at least im not the size of the bison 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God shes really treating us with all these dreadful hauls recently isn’t she

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wow…she looks like a giant bogey in the green get up and as for the toum small purple dress…looks like a hospital gown. Jesus Christ she really has zero taste

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow…she looks like a giant bogey in the green get up and as for the toum small purple dress…looks like a hospital gown. Jesus Christ she really has zero taste
She dresses like someone who decorates Charity Shop Window dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s convinced herself she’s lost weight and downsized on purpose. All this bullcrap about ‘they didn’t have my size so I had no choice but to downsize’ nah. Sorry but you wouldn’t do that if you genuinely believed you lost weight and you could fit in a smaller size. I hope getting stuck in that dress has humbled her a bit. Lol who am I actually kidding the woman is the epitome of delusional

Reactions: 19
Few things from Today:

1) welcome back @gigilouxx we missed youm
2) I see the two young nieces have been drafted in…Paige is on time out
3) she is clearly reading here - after the “garlic DEP” comment and now about the Fanta, get a life
4) Liverpool are putting on events for The Eras tour…bison better not go near them
5) why do you need that much juice????
IMG_7105.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Why does she think she can size down 🤣🤣 even if she has lost some (she hasn’t) that doesn’t mean you’ve gone down a size 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.