BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was is drinking 6 cans of coke day, not once was that mentioned in any of the WIEAD's, plus of course our daintyum kween wouldn't possibly understate the amount she drank, could she ?! we're most likely looking at 10 - 12 cans a day, an extra 1600 calories a day
She's basically been drinking the calories that most people consume every day. Makes sense why she is piling it on. Just ditching fizzy drinks will make her lose weight.

Reactions: 17
She's basically been drinking the calories that most people consume every day. Makes sense why she is piling it on. Just ditching fizzy drinks will make her lose weight.
the ditching them won't last long, she's already slipped and said she has some now and again, her willpower is as stable as ricketts' legs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It confuses me that she says she'll maybe have pepsi max as a treat. Pepsi max has no calories?? She's so clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s defo reading here or Reddit, I didn’t see anyone mentioning the Fanta frozen being fizzy pop in her comments but there was a good few mentions here and on Reddit about it. She’s been saying a few things recently that allude to reading here.
When she said “garlic DEP 😡😡😡” all “drunk” and angry on the weekend cos Paige wouldn’t share a bed with her. Definitely reads here and definitely makes her all cocky that she has multipum freds about her gunt.

Reactions: 13
Her whole diet is literally shite. I'm fat, but I eat fruit, veg all the good stuff (plus the bad, I am a fatty after all 😅). Fried, greasy shite. Sugary shite, fizzy sugary shite. I walk on average 20,000 steps a day, work full time, raise a family and run a house.
It honestly makes me feel sick to think of the utter utter shite she shovels in her gob day in and day out. I know I'm preaching to the choir and I know you've all said the same. But it is utterly shocking to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A crappy microwave curry for Caff and Ian whilst she buys a BBQ range that says “eat together” she just writes the jokes herself 🤣 fat cow

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry Becki for not understanding having no fizzy drinks just meant not buying coke, I’m sure you can see where the confusion lay however x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What in the Steve irwin australian zoo keeper is that green outfit all about!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I still can’t get over the fact it appears she hasn’t showered in several days. It’s hardly the Mediterranean but it is warm. Those pyjamas must be absolutely rancid from the food in the hotel room, other food & general sweat.

I could never.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.