Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I agree to keep it on tattle but the reviews/ comments don’t necessarily come from here (unless someone’s said specifically) she’s hated internet-wide 🤣
I think the r edit page is driving a lot of that from what I saw

Reactions: 5

RachRN86

VIP Member
I agree to keep it on tattle but the reviews/ comments don’t necessarily come from here (unless someone’s said specifically) she’s hated internet-wide 🤣
It wasn't directed at anybody I've just seen a lot of people saying they are reporting her etc on tiktok

JeIIyBean080

I need to know if Becks reads here, we know Jodi and that do but does becks? I feel like if she read here we would have the biggest woe is me video because she realises we’ve seen right through her i’m so kind act

Rach88

VIP Member
Just seen a tiktok on my fyp (stitch) calling big scoops cute

Bit sick in my mouth

superhanscrack

She gets more grotesque and caricature like each day
I was thinking that and wondering if I shouldn’t be enjoying it… a bit like hating on Dylan mulvaney if he comes out soon and says “haha was pissing about all along” etc (please do fffffsss) but bison can't even do that… look how long it took the supersize me bloke and how it effed him up … all she can do now is think she’s winning by us still watching and hating and fuck me I hate myself for hating her but I can’t stop

• Haha

superhanscrack

everywunnnnnn she's out of her garlic bed!!!

Becki no one wants a morning routine of an unemployed 31 year old living at home with their parents. Get a fuckin job.
Morning routine. Cunt . And then her shopping today for stuffed chicken AND buying chocolate… what happened to the Irish choc bounty x7 bars she tore into and she creamed herself over??
---
fuck off Rebecca.
Like a wrong and spotty greasy white Dee
Sorry white Dee
---
Imagine being 31 years old eating a pepperami pizza in bed at your mum and dad’s house at 5pm on a Friday evening 🤣
Thursday evening. Her sweaty damp top is the same as McDonnums fursday. Can’t even be bothered to change/put a jumper on … it’s all a massive piss take and we’re falling for it …

Last edited:

moglits

Thank you to a Reddit Bisonette who posted the Angry Maccies video I requested ❤

She was TAMPING wasn’t she 😂

cryptix

VIP Member
Following on from last thread does anyone watch adcro on tiktok he wasnin a hotel room acting all shady something he was staying overnight and couldn't say what it was wonder if the 2 are linked?

IamHealthVisitor

Chatty Member
I thought that 👀reckon she would’ve been worried about not enjoying the checken Big Mac so got a normal one too just in case must have cos there’s no meat there and she usually gets a double cheeseburger too ..
---
She uploaded this at 9pm… no way she did that and went to bed … I neeeeeed to know what she scrans and scoffs late at night cos all the fatties I know (loads and I’m one of them) allllllllll look forward to late night troughs of junk if that makes senseum
As a former fattie I 100% agree. Stuffed my chunky little face