Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
I know she’s a unit an all but that’s a mental heart rate considering she’s just been in her room flinging her limbs round a bit 💀
I have a heart condition and thats a similar heart rate to mine when im having an episode and all she did was a few steps

Reactions: 6

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
I just seen on Reddit where someone caught the filter slip and holy hell her skin is god awful 🤢 not sure if I’m allowed to screenshot and share
The day out at dancing Sunday she videos outside without the filter and her chin is awful 🥲 like honestly so grim

EllyMay

VIP Member
They're in a council house aren't they? Seen quite a few comments saying how do you know if she pays rent or not.

goldie341

VIP Member
Well I love Corrie, not missed an episode since I was a kid so I’m fewmin they are using her. Coronation Street is definitely not her show of choice for when she’s lying in bed pouring chocolate in to her mouth and vaping. Wonder if she’ll send me her t shirt in exchange for some chicken and chep.View attachment 2880221
Oh do you need a new bed sheet
Yep and the whole ‘we had to wait for it on +1 a whole hour after so we could see it again’ thing. Every single person has live tv now where you can rewind & pause it. Then she happened to show it at the exact moment it was on the tv again apparently on ‘+1’ they’re just trying to make out like they’re simple, unsuspecting people who live a normal life and don’t have a clue. When it’s the opposite. They’re fucking fame hungry scroungers. Anything for a bit of media attention. If xfactor or Britain’s got talent was still a thing they’d 100% get Paige on there as soon as she turned 16 to make themselves known.
Ahaha imagine Paige going up there for stomping or Morris dancing

• Haha

JeIIyBean080

STILL waiting for woe is me videoum. They’re honestly my favourite types, what’s everyone else’s favrit xxxx

• Haha

robinhiggs

Her cleaning video got me wondering why she needs both a desk and a vanity, get rid of it all as she clearly just lives in her pit all the time.

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Are we getting a WIEIAD suitcase sunday edition or what? She didn't bother last time and it pissed me off the big fat furry tongued hog

I’ve been on TV and in a magazine more than once so deffo not jealous of Bison appearing on TV. Admitly you would have to look really closely at the TV but still was on it way before Bison was 😂😂
---
I think it’s the opposite, she must get really bunged up because she never eats any fibre. She’s probably got piles from pushing out huge rock hard logs, and from sitting down 90% of the time.

There’s no way she’s reaching round the back to wipe properly when she’s out and has to use a non bidgit loo. Our VB Queen definitely reaches under & wipes from back to front ✌🫡
Seagull Sevda is always banging on about being constipated and her diet isn’t as bad as Bisons.

Sawna

VIP Member
Had one of my Milky Way croissants, now I’ve never had these before but these are one of my favorite buys and I’m so excited with them 🤯
She talks like an 8 year old kinda makes sense as she does spend a lot of time with children 🤮
---
Fs that's my old home town I'm so behind where did she go to?
Some kebab house by Heald Green Station

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
She was visibly shocked that she was up and about on Monday before midday.

Attachments

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
I’m not having it that she’s not had a maccies today. It’s a hard and fast rule that she has the new menoo on the day it comes out.
Tbf I had the quarter pounder deluxe today and it’s got too much salid on it for the bison.
Aye but it’s normally McDonnums Fursday isn’t it x