Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I was nosing on that leahs tiktok last night and her mother is the spit of Shirley, couldn't believe how much they look alike

Reactions: 5

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I don't understand how this girl has got to her 30s and doesn't know how to poach an egg?! And has to use something to help her which she can't even use. She uses a glass that's too tall then swaps to a different glass that's basically the same and has the same problem with the egg 🤔
I felt like she did that for comments, surely she can’t be that thick at her age. It was so obvious what was going to happen.. she should have just got a cup. I swear she thinks acting thick and simple is cute. It’s not.

missbct

Chatty Member
But she SO obviously has a smoothing skin filter on?
What the fuck is she actually seeing when she looks in the mirror?
I think the yellowing must be doing something to her eye sight.
She has the worst skin I’ve ever seen
Heed like a bowling ball ain’t she

Also Becki is past middle age now given the state of her health so there’s that.
She hit middle aged in her late teens early twenties.
---
Guys I'm becoming a bec bec tonight and trying the new maccies menum - will make sure to make a video of trying it for you all if that make sensum xx
The only thing I want to try is the frappe. Had the McFlurry last year and liked it but not really sure it’s worth paying extra for it

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
The burger vid actually influenced me. I’ve not had a burger in absolutely ages & im proper craving one now !!

Lonewolf

VIP Member
No big scoops everyone buzzes of YOU and YES alls you do is sit there and scoff your fat greedy mush hence the BUZZING of you!!

Reactions: 4

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
One of our Reddit bisonettes dug up some tea on Leah’s ( public ) Facebook post. As we can’t post links on here, I screen shot it. It’s a photo of her, Porka & Parkour dressed up ready for Becki’s firtief bday party. The comments are from various estranged family members who weren’t invited. Enjoy. 😆
Amayzum

Reactions: 4