Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
I’m not having it that she’s not had a maccies today. It’s a hard and fast rule that she has the new menoo on the day it comes out.
Tbf I had the quarter pounder deluxe today and it’s got too much salid on it for the bison.
she will have had it today but post the videum in a few day time to make it look like she doesn't spend 24/7 eating

Reactions: 6

gimm3more

VIP Member
Following on from last thread does anyone watch adcro on tiktok he wasnin a hotel room acting all shady something he was staying overnight and couldn't say what it was wonder if the 2 are linked?
Not that fat furry nonce

• Haha

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I know she’s a unit an all but that’s a mental heart rate considering she’s just been in her room flinging her limbs round a bit 💀
It’s legitimately scary that kicking Ricketts in the dick (sorry can’t remember who called it that but 💀❤) is the same as me doing barbell squats.

GYM MUM IS THE NEW ALMOND MUM 💅

• Haha

anon123098

Chatty Member
I think it’s the opposite, she must get really bunged up because she never eats any fibre. She’s probably got piles from pushing out huge rock hard logs, and from sitting down 90% of the time.

There’s no way she’s reaching round the back to wipe properly when she’s out and has to use a non bidgit loo. Our VB Queen definitely reaches under & wipes from back to front ✌🫡
just had to explain to mr anon why im pissing myself at this whilst eating dinner 😂… don’t judge me … I work in healthcare. Nothing can break me 😬

• Haha
She’s been so boring the last couple of days apart from the workout dance videom, that’ll go down in bison history. She didn’t post till gone 4pm today the lazy oaf
That dance video almost makes me want to download tiktok again. Think I’ll stick to binge watching her once or twice a week on my old phone though she doesn’t post entertaining content enough to watch her any other way. Not sure if the dance workout or the grown ass adult claims the top spot for most entertaining tiktok 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5