BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the bra videum?! I think the postman one is also gone BUT can others remember it? She literally shouted something like hi out of her garlic pit window, then hid and giggled about it for ages?!

Reactions: 9
Her wobbly triangle tits though

Reactions: 3
Tried to watch her biryani video but the chicken on the wood chopping board has my gagging

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she’s not closer to Leah since they’re similar age
They’re miles apart in every other way though. Leah is a walking filter who clearly spends her free time slagging it about it the ports finest establishments, had kids young and even though she seems a bit of a bellend, she’s got a job at least. Becki is like a child hence why she gets on better with the kids. That and she’s also slightly noncey

Reactions: 15
Leah probably also can not be easily manipulated & guilt tripped hence why porker is telling her fat auntie to keep her meat mittens of her bacon, like mother like daughter!!

Reactions: 7
ITV is absolutely cringe as fuck at the best of times and this Corrie thing is even more so

Reactions: 17
I was close the beast last night we ended up staying in Chester as we fly to Dublin this morning was sat thinking I wonder if bek would fit in a Ryanair seat ?

Reactions: 8
On her videum about going to bed at 8pm she said she normally pushes herself to stay awake at night - why?!

I get it if you’ve been at work all day and push yourself to stay awake because your evening is sacred with it being your downtime, but she doesn’t work.

Reactions: 19
She only has 1 meal a day. It lasts 18 hours lol.
All this I’m not going on a diet but making changes blah blah .. she will never succeed. How about actually committing to something Becki. Really try. I think she would feel a lot better.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.