BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma’s a bitch, I should have knowm better,
If I didn’t eat cheps then my tits wouldn’t be pittas

Reactions: 73
Wow, new levels of nonce achieved. "JoJo Siwa Top Fan" fucking hell don't flex too hard

Reactions: 24
Is she trying to push a special needs narrative what the actual fuck have these recent posts been about. That jojo video is the most embarrassing so far, I can't do this anymore 🫠
Whenever all the enablers say she has “such a pure soul”. It just makes me think that’s what they said about Down Syndrome people in the 60’s on Call the Midwife

Reactions: 27
That farm looks like the saddest fucking sess pit. Bisons ad’s having the opposite effect as usual and convincing people not to bother visiting

Reactions: 18
I’m literally fucking speechless. Honestly is it any wonder she gets so much sympathy comments? She’s 100% wanting people to think she’s mentally impaired. Morto for her

Reactions: 15
That farm looks like the saddest fucking sess pit. Bisons ad’s having the opposite effect as usual and convincing people not to bother visiting
Was literally coming to comment this. Looks like the fucking Willy Wonka experience of farms. Everyone on stage during that Easter Extravaganza or whatever the fuck they called it probably needs 100mg of Sertraline and a bottle of vodka to recover.

Reactions: 27
Like I’ve said the “cute, pure soul, kind, bubbly” only applies to fat people. Nobody would ever stick up for a thin pretty girl that way. It’s extremely insulting just in a passive aggressive way

Reactions: 39
So was Bison the only animal at the farm then? Glasgow Willy wonka springs to mind

Reactions: 10
I have never ran here quicker.

This is why people think you’re special, Bec

Reactions: 14
Is she trying to push a special needs narrative what the actual fuck have these recent posts been about. That jojo video is the most embarrassing so far, I can't do this anymore 🫠
Wouldn’t surprise me, I’ve seen special needs people with more cop on that this fat clown

Reactions: 5
EXACTLY!! weird as fuck...

This has just come up on Facebook. I wonder how long it will take the bison to try it:

Reactions: 9
yep, the pain is unbearable

That fuckin jojo video is horrific ! I did better aged 8 making my mum sit through a very energetic dance to Kylie ‘Hand on your Heart ‘ . She’s 31 !! THIRTY ONE !!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.