BeckiJones4 #80 A Hamwich short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 takeaways yesterday followed by a cooked breakfast and a roast dinner today and now a grazing station. The gluttony never ends
I wonder if all arteries all clogged yet? how she has not had a medical event of some sort I'll never knowum. That sat wieiad was absolutely disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 6
So we're averaging between £250-£300pm just on takeouts 🥴 that's like just under 4 grand a year
🤢🔫 diabolical that!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t watch her anymore, she honestly knocks me sick now (seeing her chowing down on a Maccies Hash Brown and talking with her mouth full of it was the final straw).
She is utterly repulsive.
and washed down with some cold cowweekkkk 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
And the rest beck 🤭 You didn’t even see those little kids to give them out or you would have posted them. All the room eggs are gone yeah?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Wonder why she hasn’t moved out with all the money she has … clearly has a lot with how much she spends on crap

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.