BeckiJones4 #80 A Hamwich short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be so pissed off if she lashed all that shite onto my worktops. Henry would be out and that popcorn would be right up his snout (much like becbec)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BeckiJones4 #81 - Clothes: Shrinking, Breath: Stinking, Ricketts: Sinking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'd be so pissed off if she lashed all that shite onto my worktops. Henry would be out and that popcorn would be right up his snout (much like becbec)
Omg can you imagine taking Henry’s carpet attachment off and just letting him go to town on that with the metal pole. Tooooo satisfying

Is this all for her nieces/nephews? Pointless they’ll have their own eggs. Any excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BeckiJones4 #81 Skin tight Crocs, greasy locks, for the last 3 years she hasn't seen her box 🤢

(Sorry 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The greed is unbelievable, that grazing table is completely unnecessary!

Reactions: 11
BeckiJones4 #81 Nan Dead, Rickets almost Dead, will Becki survive to the 100th Fred

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don't get why they don't serve the roast dinner from the pots they're cooked in? Has to fanny about putting it all out in dishes so by the time it's plated everything is probably freezing?? Such a gobshite 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Where are the plates on the "grazing table?" Is it because she eats so many takeaways out of boxes, cartons etc. that they've only got a couple of plates and used them all for the lamb?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It doesn’t even look like a display either. Just a load of tit left on the kitchen side on top of the washer. Imagine not bein able to do a spin and drain cos it might send the M&Ms and popcorn flying

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Howling that she seasoned (use that term loosely) the lamb and then poured the stock over it, therefore washing the seasoning off 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen the words EASTER GRAZING TABLE and I’m just off to stick a fork in my eye because I just can’t. She doesn’t bleeping stop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ridiculous chin blocker 😂
I'm probably showing my age here but I remember a book about egg Burton. The stories were all about this egg (fat) shaped thing thing and his mam and dad were the same. One of the stories was when they went to the beach and he fell asleep in the sun and became egg bound. Please tell me someone can remember this because that picture of becki reminds me of that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.