BeckiJones4 #80 A Hamwich short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if she's going to start april off with a bang and get a takeaway ? our poor @gigilouxx is going to need to start hiring staff to help with the tracker at this rate

Reactions: 9
Just saw she gave Ollie the lamb bone. Dogs shouldn’t have cooked bones as they splinter?!
Farewell rickets. You served well these past 3000 years. Sleep tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do you think she realises that being sassy won’t stop her going into cardiac arrest?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just saw she gave Ollie the lamb bone. Dogs shouldn’t have cooked bones as they splinter?!
It’d take more than a cooked bone to take that little motherfucker out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The perfect life size Ronald for her room, imagine her grinding on it. Her poor pillow would finally get a rest.

IMG_4775.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
wonder if she's going to start april off with a bang and get a takeaway ? our poor @gigilouxx is going to need to start hiring staff to help with the tracker at this rate
Did I not hear her say it was her dad's birthday tomorrow? (I could be wrong), so it will be a meal out or takeaway of some sort.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
OK so was cooking for 17 today I may have cheated and what veg I could prep like mash swede cauliflower cheese I did. I also had to cook everything at a different place I bloody managed it although I've been stressed all day and put out 8 different veg plus 2 Types of roasties homemade yorkies, gammon, lamb, chicken, beef, pork & salmon and she can only offer carrots & broccoli. Then I felt guilty because my spare pudding was a variety of tinned crumble 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wanna see what cheese and cold meat he can pair with my Hotpoint NDB9635. I’m thinking dairylea triangles and turkey ham

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@kayefeluu20 advised her that it's perfectly fine to give Rickets cooked bones 🤞🏻🤞🏻
---
I wanna see what cheese and cold meat he can pair with my Hotpoint NDB9635. I’m thinking dairylea triangles and turkey ham
Washing smelling like Bernard maffooows for weeks, thanks decdec 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.