Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t get how her family just accept it as well. If I turned up at my mums with an avengers lunchbox and dinosaur sippy cup she’d ask what the fuck I was playin at

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Blondetech

VIP Member
‘other morris dancers will know’
You’re not a ‘morris dancer’ though are you Becky
You sit there , on a plastic chair (that’s probably screaming for its life ) and watch other people’s kids Morris dance
This is just another excuse to consume a weeks worth of calories in one day
P & P eat half what she does and they actually are dancing
Fucking buffoon

Apologies for the language so early - I’ve woken up with a right one on me today 😡

Reactions: 28

eggsandwiches

Chatty Member
IMG_7183.png

Screeching that this is ‘soooooum cute!!’ What the fUCK is cute about cheap frozen shite served in cardboard, you absolute goon

Don’t get me started about the hamwich chaser

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Babybail93

VIP Member
That sad J0di2 cunt is bang on the comments already. I imagine a 40st bird in front of her PC surrounded by hoarded shite and she’s not left her flat in years

• Haha

EllyMay

VIP Member
I fucking LOVE how many times the word nonce is used on this thread.
Such a tremendous word

Anyway
Off to watch SS 🧳
The nonce discussios bore me the most
She's not a nonce, just never matured past being a teenager.

• Haha

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Do we actually know how long they’re out the house on suitcase Sundays?!
She said previously, in defence of the amount of food she takes; that they are there from 8.30ish - 4.30. So a standard 8 hour day FFS. During which time all she does is sit in an XXL camping chair stuffing her face with the smelliest food and noncing. She does not take part in any physical activity apart from going outside for a cigarette and the icecream van.
It’s a very long busy dayum though guyyyys so she’s earned a takeaway when she get home.

• Haha