Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klaus123

VIP Member
People get so arsey about her bein called a nonce as well but this is exactly the reason. I don’t even speak about my kids in that manner nevermind my niece.
Some of her hardcore defenders need to do a course in safeguarding children and young adults because some of the shit she does with Paige is full blown fuckin screaming red flags
Yep. She oversteps boundaries constantly. We’re not calling her a nonce for no reason. It’s because time and time again she has shown herself to be an absolute creep with the minors in her life. She is basically grooming them. It’s weird as fucking hell and indefensible.

Paige has been groomed to be Beckis best friend, she has been raised like this so literally knows no difference but you can see she is highly uncomfortable at times. The adults in that family all enable Becki though! I’m sorry, my child would come first over some stunted toddler woman

Reactions: 30

TikTokGossipForMe

Poor Paigeyyyy. No wonder she didn’t go down to breakfast with bec bec. She was probably trying to get at least 20 minutes of sleep after being pushed out the bed by beckis gunt and listening to that snoring all night
Payyyyyj

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29

amb1505

HOW MANY FUCKING EASTER EGGS HAS SHE STASHED AWAY IN HER ROOM JESUS FUCKING CHRIST !!!!!!!!!!! They’re not even the ones she’s been REVIEWING

• Haha

Sawna

VIP Member
No because imagine if a 31 year old uncle purposely booked and then shared a double bed with their niece. It’s absolutely disgusting
Imagine a 31 year old sweaty fat man with greasy hair at a fucking tiktok convention full of kids

• Haha

Bil

VIP Member
Bet caff tells her not to worry about her weight and its just puppy fat, it will fall off her when she grows up. Hence why she's the size of the equator, because she won't fucking grow up. Big fat whale.

• Haha

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Sitting there all day you just get peckish.

No, you get bored. Drop the kids off, go home, go pick them up later.

It’s an excuse to pretend she’s their mother and then eat all day.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I recognise them cartons. They’re about 150ml called My first orange juice. They’re for young kids. Why can’t she have a fuckin drink like an adult out of a normal cup
It’s either them, the avengers bottle or the kids sippy cups

• Wow
  • Haha

x.x.x

VIP Member
4 slices of toast, half a plate of mushy microwaved eggs 3 sosig an 2 hashbrowns followed by pastrys 🤦🏼‍♀️ how any one could sit and eat any meal with her an not die of embarrassment is beyond me. If my family or friends saw me eating and ramming food in the way she does they would never come out with me again, i dont know wtf she pulls them faces but she needs to stop trying to shove so much in her mouth! No wonder people think shes got special needs

Attachments

• Sick

Life88

The only reason she's pushed herself into the dancing is because if she didn't her content would literally be just eating as she doesnt have a life of her own at all. It's a massive perk that she gets to sit and scoff her face whilst also getting to prove to TT that she does have a life.

She leads an incredibly sheltered life. Its fascinating to watch someone in such denial.

She eats so much because its a cause of literally having nothing going on in her life. If she had a job, home and family she wouldn't have so much time to think about her next meal.

• Heart

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Oh my god. She’s really pissed me off “it’s hard work” fuck off Becki try getting up at 6 every morning making sure 2 kids are sorted for school then going to work for 8 hour…try doing that 5 days a week then come back to me about hard fucking work 😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 28

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Chainsaw should do it. Even the sight of her knocks me sick nowadays.

If we do have a tattle meet can someone go to the port and get Rickets, won’t be the same without him there toum.
Just FYI I won't be attending if Rickets is there, due to the restraining order

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
What’s everyone doing for suitcase Sunday?

My kids were up early opening their little cabin baggage at the end of their beds! They’re now decorating luggage tags 💕
Oldest one cried when she realised our co-op was out of American wraps. Been manically dancing at me and throwing her new balance at her brother ever since.

They always get overexcited bless them 🥹
That’s hilarious 🤣

As for me, I’ve been a bad unicorn so Father Suitcase just left me a pile of ‘toom fragrant’ McDonnums lettuce at the end of my bed 😭

• Haha