Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllyMay

VIP Member
Sat in her car in the dark like Dennis fucking Nilsen the big fat creep
Nearly spit my dinner out. Such a creeper.

Won't travel because she'd miss her nieces and nephews too much. I love my nephew but fuck him, I'd be off travelling any given chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

eggsandwiches

Chatty Member
Nothing says the lord’s day quite like flashing your deli meat nipples at the children’s dancing sesh

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She’s the favourite, the niece that has all the gifts, all the attention, all the special trips just Becki and her. The sleepovers, the days out. How many times now have we seen Becki overstep the mark with her, going alongside with her and her friends to her bday meal, commenting on every single post when she decides to do something with a friend or other relative, wading in when its not even necessary for her to be there. Like fuck would my sister carry on like that around my kids cos I’d go SICK

• Heart
Reactions: 31

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
If it’s no one’s business then don’t put it online for half a million or more people to see you fucking dipshit.
Put it online, expect a commentary.

She knows full well that post will take in the most money each week.

Reactions: 31

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Am not being funny if she doesn't post Suitcase Sunday I might genuinely lose my mind. Rebecca, if you're managing to read this through those urethras you call eyes, post the fucking videum you swollen whalloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t stop thinking about her saying the hairdressers blast her dandruff off. Bec bec got such a way with words
Imagine being sat waiting for your colour to develop drinking your instant coffee and one of Becki’s scabs lands in it 🤢 how is she not ashamed to even say that!

• Sick
  • Haha

Ashaleee

VIP Member
When she said she was getting her nails done I thought she actually meant she was getting acrylics or something, not getting those E.T fucking fingers painted ahaha soum soum naive ov miii

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Sorry has she never had a hotel breakfast before? A whole video on it and then in both the following videos she’s gone on about how nice the hotel breakfast was… fucking hell get a life becki man, it looked rank