Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
What the FUCK is she wearing 😭
Why does she have the ability to turn nice trainers into Nonce stomper 3000s

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Rach88

VIP Member
Brilliant Thread title suggestion by @amb1505
New thread guysss
Rules are
No guessing how much she weighs she gets bigger by the hour and we don't care
No almond mummying
No asking what that mark is on her nose we don't care
No she didn't pass away

Second update no she dosent have a cpap machine

And no @goldie341 she dosent have a learning disability , 😂
Any question refer to the wiki

Just in time for suitcase Sunday

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Babyboonseed

Tattle needs to introduce a voicenote feature. I would absolutely love to hear all of our bison impressions IRL.

• Haha

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
“I don’t know how people can cut things without burning themselves?”
THEY WAIT FOR IT TO COOL FOR A FEW MINS REBECCA

• Haha

JeIIyBean080

What actually is this if you knoum you knoum bollocks? It’s like she’s trying to be cool and has inside jokes that only a certain few people will understand. Like what do you mean “ i get peckish if you knoum you knoum “ ?? like i think we all know what it feels like to be peckish you fat nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 33

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Not taking a stab at you, but my spelling of chips as c h i p s, was deliberate.

I know many people in here enjoy the phonetic spelling of this SMEG fridge's pronunciation, but it's a nah from me.
I don't enjoy listening to it or reading it.

Personally I feel even popularising the phonetic spellings and how she speaks is almost supporting it, even if only in here.

I see it as dropping to her level, even if only for lols, and I aint about that.

Again, poetic license to ye all, just not for me.
Christ almightum

Chillum.

• Haha

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member

I’m getting so pissed off with people enabling the fat cunt. If someone posts on a public website, expect to hear various different opinions because *SHOCK* not everyone is going to kiss your ass for doing fuck all. If it’s “none of our business” then why is it being posted at all. I’m so tired of these ‘creators’ expecting to be worshipped. Fuck off

• Heart

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Sharks are misunderstood. Apparently.
Fuck my life.

she wants to swim with sharks, real life ones, but shes scared, she wants a shark tooth, but only a fossil one.

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
What was the point in getting her hair done just to have it slicked back with grease the next day ffs

x.x.x

VIP Member
Yes! Teenage girls share beds and have slumber parties and face masks and all that jazz … teenage boys don’t.

Becki is just emotionally stunted and stuck at 15
Not round my end they dont. If a 30 odd year old woman was sharing a bed with a 15 year old girl or boy they would be called a nonce its wierd behaviour. And been emotionally stunted or not doesnt excuse that type of behaviour.. murderers and rapist also have stunted ages its doesnt stop them from going to prison tho.

amb1505

Imagine her with a job turning up for a day at the office with half of Sainsbury’s hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 32

whisperchat

VIP Member
IMG_9923.jpeg
‘You sit there all day, ALL DAY’ then pulls this face. First of all Becki no one puts a gun to your head & forces you to do it. I’m pretty sure going and sitting there all day especially as their auntie is optional.

the way she talks about those girls as if she’s their mum really pisses me off 😂

CrapEars

VIP Member
indunno because that person does have a lot of skin on show in their parting 🤢🤢🤢 like bison does
If that isn’t Bison, imagine being that person and finding out that strangers on the internet are thinking you’re that bloody thing. What a wake up call that would be!

• Haha