Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
No because imagine if a 31 year old uncle purposely booked and then shared a double bed with their niece. It’s absolutely disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 37

user726

VIP Member
Not taking a stab at you, but my spelling of chips as c h i p s, was deliberate.

I know many people in here enjoy the phonetic spelling of this SMEG fridge's pronunciation, but it's a nah from me.
I don't enjoy listening to it or reading it.

Personally I feel even popularising the phonetic spellings and how she speaks is almost supporting it, even if only in here.

I see it as dropping to her level, even if only for lols, and I aint about that.

Again, poetic license to ye all, just not for me.
IMG_5724.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37

yellowmellow

VIP Member
“I fort I can’t not have a croissant with Nutella on” you can not and should not have a croissant with Nutella on you giant lump of lard

• Haha
Reactions: 36

wineanddine

VIP Member
wait how is she “obsessed” with those hamwiches, yet we’ve never seen them in her wieiad? you wouldn’t be LYING and only posting a fraction of what you eat in those videos, would you beckatron?!

IMG_6562.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 36

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She chats absolute shit anyway, she never used to take that much herself. She posted a video back in 2022 of a meal deal at the dancing so what’s changed in the multiverse of morris dancing that now requires her to sit and eat that much. Its nonsense, its just another excuse to sit yamming

Reactions: 35

whisperchat

VIP Member
IMG_9886.jpeg
WTF is going on with her arm😳😳 never seen someone with rolls on their arms before. FFS.

also the sheer amount of food that’s being taken is absolutely ridiculous. No wonder the diarrhoea tablets are needed.

• Wow
  • Sick

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I have a niece who does dancing. But i would rather sit and watch my pubes grow than to sit in a room for several hours watching her and her mates dance.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
People get so arsey about her bein called a nonce as well but this is exactly the reason. I don’t even speak about my kids in that manner nevermind my niece.
Some of her hardcore defenders need to do a course in safeguarding children and young adults because some of the shit she does with Paige is full blown fuckin screaming red flags

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Becki isn’t fine she just avoids the dr’s as much as she avoids McDonald’s Fragrant Lettuce
She’s got a scabby head, brown stains on her neck and under her eyes and a big fuck off lump on her neck, she also gets out of breff opening up a box of cake loool she won’t dare go near a GP incase they say actually noum, being 26 stone isn’t helfy

• Haha