BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if she’s that bored to the point where she’s snacking out of the never ending suitcase - why are you going
I think it’s so she can pretend she does something with her life except rotting in bed? Like she feels “accomplished” because she left the house and had such a busy weekendum

Reactions: 21
No way are we seeing all that fruit she's bought.

There's a comment from someone on the rant videum insistent that Bec Bec was a medical secretary. Can you imagine a letter she'd send, "soum your terminly ill...but yeh so do sum walks and youl be helfy....Soum yeh."

Reactions: 23
“But not because you need to lose weight, just for mental helf stuff and yeah”

Reactions: 15
Why does she need to go to Morrisons when she’s got all that leftover stuff from yesterdays suitcase

Reactions: 23
I agree with everything that @moglits has said. Becki should be honest about how it feels to be the size she is. Personally, I have gone from 11 to 13 stone (due to the rickets hex) and I feel sluggish and uncomfortable in my body. Shes constantly preaching about eating what you like and treating yourself while wearing an ankle support due to swollen ankles

Reactions: 13
So paigey & porker both came first at stompin Sunday wonder if the judges are terrified of big becks hulk smashums or auld shirl ripping wigs off if they don't win haha

Reactions: 21
I’ve read that book too Moglits and it’s interesting how you can admit the brother is ill with obesity both mentally and physically whilst not liking him ( he like Becki has few likeable qualities). Becki is sick, she’s not a monster, but she’s selfish and stupid and doesn’t help herself

Reactions: 4
Nah I don’t care how busy I am I’m not freezing no nasty fuckin egg bagel move with it

Reactions: 44
I’ve just watched a barely literate 30 stone dosser waggle some Morrisons savers freezer bags at her phone camera. After pummelling a load of berries in a trolley.

I may need a break from her. I feel like I’m losing brain cells.
---
So paigey & porker both came first at stompin Sunday wonder if the judges are terrified of big becks hulk smashums or auld shirl ripping wigs off if they don't win haha
Cath’s genes are made for stomping. That much is painfully clear.

Reactions: 13
Freezing an egg and bacon bagel when she does fuck all and it literally takes 5 minutes, sigh

Reactions: 27
That fuck off tray of baked eggs has the same vibe as James Arthur. Won't elaborate.

Reactions: 29
I’d be so embarrassed if she was my aunty and followed me around everywhere. I’d have to kill her off by poisoning her or something
Why bother doing that when she’s eating herself to death anyway?

Feel like you can see it in Paige’s eyes ‘not long now not long now’

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.