Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

realityfan

Chatty Member
I put on quite a bit of weight during lockdown and with what followed after getting used to working from home, not really leaving the house and eating more junk than usual. I knew I had put on weight and got chubby, but my parents and family started commenting on it, as a
What a cunt. I think Ellen is really sweet??

(waiting for a tattler to tell me she has a thread about how she’s a coked up thug with an onlyfans or something)
I’ve never seen her, who is this Ellen please?

Reactions: 1

Ktb

VIP Member
Would she be so stupid tho, I dunno its so easy to fake stuff like that if it was a screen recording that clicked back to her account showing it her i would be more inclined to believe.
Exactly this. It’s just someone very bored isn’t it, like you said the very least they’d do is show it going back to her account 😂
People will lap it up though and believe it.

SassyC93

I’ve never tried that slim chicken or whatever it is. I’m black so was born with the natural ability to make nice chicken from home. Plus I’m not about to pay a tenner for 6 wings 🤣
Slim chicken is like more expensive kfc that doesn’t make me shit myself it’s alright but that’s about it 😂

GBPackersFan91

I’m gonna bring back the walk tracker from tomorrow I let you all down in February 😭😭
Regarding the walk tracker, I don’t think you had too much to track to be honest, therefore didn’t exactly miss much. What was it, a walk a week, sometimes pushing it to two?!