Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imthatgirl

Ive eaten a large portion of pesto gnocchi and I honestly feel so sick, greasy & disgusting, I don’t know how she eats such processed stuff all day long (24/7% of the time anywaysssssss) and doesn’t feel like this.
---

Also the oak stain chode fingers kill me
Looks like a cow hoof.

Reactions: 3

EllyMay

VIP Member
Why does she need to taste test eeeeesteh eggs. We all know what a fuckin eeeesteh egg tastes like, it’s chocolate once you’ve had one you’ve had em all
And no one has asked for a reeeview just as no one commented on the airfryer chicken for a salt and pepper chicken review but she'll still do obe

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I saw on one of Aimee’s old vids she did a mash volcano with Turkey dinosaurs climbing up it for her kid & someone in the comments said you should have used used broccoli as trees. Wonder who thought of it first.

soph30

VIP Member
Yeah girl I’m not rich so I have that kinda bedding loool
Are you 30 stone tho so sweat at night in the winter 🤭 Those printed sheets of Becki’s will hold everyyy smell. I looked on Dunelm, Argos etc and they do have pure cotton for £4.50. Unless your sheets are printed with like spaceships and stars they probably are cotton anyway

Attachments

• Haha

anon123098

Chatty Member
Someone I watch showed her supermarket haul. She has nowhere near the amount of followers Bison does. She made £700 in one month. TikTok pays!
it’s not so much about followership than engagement surely. Someone evidenced her likely buying followers coming up to her 500K several threads ago. Someone with a smaller amount of followers could make more cas than our fave bison due to quality content and engagement- not just hate farming cos she knows it pays for her shocking “lifestyle”

x.x.x

VIP Member
Why would someone pretending to be her tag Paige? Surely if it was just a ‘troll’ account they would say loads of random shit making her look like an idiot. Just posting 1 comment and tagging her niece in it then quickly deleting it… too sus tbh. Her and Paige defo have an inside joke about that woman on TikTok and bec probably posted that comment without thinking then panicked and quickly got rid of it.
Shes live

Reactions: 2