Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllyMay

VIP Member
“Obese women with small lives” really is an interesting part of tiktok isn’t it
Gigi, where are you in the US? Do we need to send big scoops a new city name sweater?
---
Laying down while eating is a whole new level of gluttony and laziness, it gives me anxiety just thinking about doing it.
And don't forget her fear of choking
---
Laying down while eating is a whole new level of gluttony and laziness, it gives me anxiety just thinking about doing it.
And don't forget her fear of choking

Reactions: 2

cwymmie

VIP Member
Just another fort on that comment- I don’t think Becki actually comments on TikToks a lot? Sometimes on Paige’s, but not on celebrities’ or anything. If she was the type to leave comments Olly Murs’ page would be flooded 😆 Seems a bit out of character to leave a comment
Agreed. I really don’t think it was her. Would be very random to target webkinny knowing she has a pretty loyal following too.

I know she’s really fick but she’d have to be mega dumb to do something like that.

whisperchat

VIP Member
Im here to confirm slim chickens is absolutely shite. Texas toast is bland an just basicly slightly fried bread, chips are as stale as they look and the chicken is revolting.
Yep I agree I absolutely hate slim chickens… the chicken always tastes & feels sweaty it’s gross 🤢

What a cunt. I think Ellen is really sweet??

(waiting for a tattler to tell me she has a thread about how she’s a coked up thug with an onlyfans or something)
She said she’s been spoken about on here but couldn’t find much from a webkinny search just a comment or two on the phillip schofeild thread from ages ago.

EllyMay

VIP Member
She doesn’t have a mortgage or rent to pay. I doubt she contributes much towards household bills. Everything she earns is spent on food.
Not that there's anything wrong with it but are they in a council house? She could still contribute to the utilities of course

euphoria99

Chatty Member
Nah I actual feel skank posting the pic but I just wish ar shirl took the brits by storm in her Cher cosplay x