Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blahblahblah29

Are we still doing the takeaway tracker? Wonder what February total will be as I think she's going to end February tomorrow with a celebratory takeaway

Reactions: 2

EllyMay

VIP Member
I’ve never known a 15 yr old fast tracked because she was ‘suffering’ and I deal with this everyday. If she was diagnosed - what was the outcome? I’d love to know.

Also this whole don’t change business, is fat Beckie’s way of trying to ensure Paige doesn’t move on or evolve in anyway.
Becki is a weirdo - pass it on.
---

Bloody spell check—

Becky is a pedalo - pass it on.
---

Ffs 🤦‍♀️ I give up. Answers on the thread if anyone has any idea wtf I’m trying to say.
I get it, just sounds like we've all had so many different experiences with the NHS. I understand if people are fortunate to be able to have private help it's different. I have BPD with no NHS help. My parents have very kindly helped and I'm just about coping. The UK and US are failing people needing help

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I get it, just sounds like we've all had so many different experiences with the NHS. I understand if people are fortunate to be able to have private help it's different. I have BPD with no NHS help. My parents have very kindly helped and I'm just about coping. The UK and US are failing people needing help

Unfortunately - there just isn’t the help. It depends really where you live. Families I work with are desperate for a diagnoses but I always tell them why? What do you think it will change? Because the reality is if you’re lucky enough to get a diagnoses it’s very difficult to then access medication if required and even more difficult to get support from cahms or anyone else.
In my region the schools don’t accept private diagnosis - so it doesn’t make a difference.
We are indeed failing people everyday. I’m glad you got support ♥

Sarahferguson

Still delving into the past and just found her graduation.... BA (hons) Childhood and Youth Professional Studies..... mindblown

Reactions: 1
Could you really be that arsed to drive all.that way for a milkshake? Ffs
I couldn’t be arsed to drive down the farms drive to get a milkshake 😂 saw a sign for them but drove by as I was probably the same distance away from home as Bison and had to also go and get some shopping so would have been left in my car for quite a while.
---
There is a really good farm/milkshake vending machine place in Chester, so why she went all that way make no sense. Petrol/money to burn.
She’s been to that one hasn’t she?

Reactions: 1