Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This scrapbook of Paige I reckon it’s not her GCSE coursework just something that Becki made and keeps under her pillow xxx
Defo onto something there. I did GCSE art (biggest regret sucked the fun out of it) and never had to do anything about myself like that.

Reactions: 3

0121doone

She’s so creepy looking
---
I made the live car picture lighter that someone posted as it was so dark. Imagine walking past the car with her sat in the dark. I’d shit myself lol
did she have airpods in on this walk or does she just have fury ears?

EllyMay

VIP Member
With the Mersey Tunnels does she think they push through the water? I just can't
Knowing her she won't take in any of the comments and post about stamps in year's time. Even if she is just doing it for engagement why is she OK with people thinking she has the intellect of a 3 year old?

natnoo

In America you can basically pay a doctor to diagnose you with ADHD. Just flash the cash and you’ll walk away with your diagnosis. I’ve heard the term ADHD farms. Not sure if it’s the same with private docs in the U.K.? I’m ADHD af since the 90s 🤣🤣

The tiktok comments have got me fucking rolling. There’s some funny bastards on there
Work for the NHS. Can confirm it’s the same for some private docs in the UK.

It’s because it was always seen as the naughty boy thing, a lot of women don’t know they have it because they internalise it and mask when they’re younger. That’s why there is a huge increase in women over 30 waiting for a diagnosis.
For me, personally, after 15 years of being on anti-anxiety medication and antidepressants but feeling like that wasn’t what I needed, it would be great to understand my brain more. If I choose to get medicated then it would help with my impulsive spending, addiction problems and binge eating.
Also if I choose to have children then I can prepare myself for the fact that they might have it.
Sorry for the me-rail but if someone asks I’m happy to educate.
That sounds like me!
I appreciate it 😊 I’ve never looked into what it is, I just hear about it everyday in one way or another x

Have people not been able to get diagnosed in the past, or was it just not talked about?

• Heart
Reactions: 2