Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cainielad

Thread suggestion: trifle in a vase, creeping in cars, pitta tits swinging because she doesn't wear bras.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Heffalump

VIP Member
The things that give me the most ire about Becki, a rant:

1. Her uselessness in her parents home, not the fact she still lives there but the fact she clearly never helps out with the cleaning or washing etc, because she would want a fucking medal if she hoovered the stairs and be sure to tell us.

2. Her big old man wire haired eyebrows that stand out an inch from her face. I am trying not to focus on physical appearance items but it is hard not to.

3. Adding M to the ends of words, blood boils.

4. The way spoons come out of her pie hole with a jizz sized amount of whatever she was eating still on it. For she is too fucking dainty a girl to close her cute little mouth fully.

5. Her dress sense - regardless of size, there are so many nicer things to wear in the plus size range. Sub rant, classing herself as a "bigger girl" or "plus size" or whatever like she does, you're fat Becki, just say you are fat. Leads to next point about "fat"

6. How she gives all fat people a bad fucking name. I am a fat fuck. I am not a lazy fuck, and I have take out once a week and eat out once a week. I hate that "fat" is even an insult anymore. If somebody called me fat I would be like, yes, that is factually correct. But as long as there are cretons like her in the world "fat" will always remain as an insult. It is an adjective.

7. How, as being a fat girl, she is somehow untouchable for insults and must be protected and must be LIED to by her online following who tell her how beautiful and perfect she is. (this is more about how thick her followers are tbh) That girl could lose half her bodyweight and she would still look like a half sucked boiled sweet that fell under the couch. Being fat and being beautiful are two different things.

8. Her thickness. It goes beyond academia. We are all not meant to be academics and that is fine, but her basic lack of understanding about the world/people is just astonishing. She does not have development issues but by fuck is she the thickest twit I have ever come across. Her mam and dad seem to be dead on people and her dad seems to be a smart fellow. It's is wicked sad what he is going through right now and it's a terror the way Becki is reacting to the seriousness of it all. She just does not get it. Idolising Paige/her immaturity. Baffling stuff.

9. How she deals with trolls, by eating more. Oh boy that will sure show them....they called me a fat cunt so I am going to be a fatter cunt.

10. Her absolute shock that she gets so much hate online - you can't expect to put your flat hairy arse out the window and not expect people to slap it.

11. If she really loves Paige as much as she says she does, she wouldn't be enabling her to eat more shit food with her. She would be minding her own diet too as an example and mindful that if Paige really wants to make a go at this dancing lark, she does need to look like a dancer - and that is just the way it is. It is a fake and selfish "love". Becki does not truly love Paige, she loves that Paige is a little friend she can hold hostage and go to maccies with. It's sick.

Anyhow, thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Venom

VIP Member
everything u/anon_face_ says here is 100% the truth. Read it and weep becki, you horrible fat cunt.
98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-36 .png

Reactions: 62
The things that give me the most ire about Becki, a rant:

1. Her uselessness in her parents home, not the fact she still lives there but the fact she clearly never helps out with the cleaning or washing etc, because she would want a fucking medal if she hoovered the stairs and be sure to tell us.

2. Her big old man wire haired eyebrows that stand out an inch from her face. I am trying not to focus on physical appearance items but it is hard not to.

3. Adding M to the ends of words, blood boils.

4. The way spoons come out of her pie hole with a jizz sized amount of whatever she was eating still on it. For she is too fucking dainty a girl to close her cute little mouth fully.

5. Her dress sense - regardless of size, there are so many nicer things to wear in the plus size range. Sub rant, classing herself as a "bigger girl" or "plus size" or whatever like she does, you're fat Becki, just say you are fat. Leads to next point about "fat"

6. How she gives all fat people a bad fucking name. I am a fat fuck. I am not a lazy fuck, and I have take out once a week and eat out once a week. I hate that "fat" is even an insult anymore. If somebody called me fat I would be like, yes, that is factually correct. But as long as there are cretons like her in the world "fat" will always remain as an insult. It is an adjective.

7. How, as being a fat girl, she is somehow untouchable for insults and must be protected and must be LIED to by her online following who tell her how beautiful and perfect she is. (this is more about how thick her followers are tbh) That girl could lose half her bodyweight and she would still look like a half sucked boiled sweet that fell under the couch. Being fat and being beautiful are two different things.

8. Her thickness. It goes beyond academia. We are all not meant to be academics and that is fine, but her basic lack of understanding about the world/people is just astonishing. She does not have development issues but by fuck is she the thickest twit I have ever come across. Her mam and dad seem to be dead on people and her dad seems to be a smart fellow. It's is wicked sad what he is going through right now and it's a terror the way Becki is reacting to the seriousness of it all. She just does not get it. Idolising Paige/her immaturity. Baffling stuff.

9. How she deals with trolls, by eating more. Oh boy that will sure show them....they called me a fat cunt so I am going to be a fatter cunt.

10. Her absolute shock that she gets so much hate online - you can't expect to put your flat hairy arse out the window and not expect people to slap it.

11. If she really loves Paige as much as she says she does, she wouldn't be enabling her to eat more shit food with her. She would be minding her own diet too as an example and mindful that if Paige really wants to make a go at this dancing lark, she does need to look like a dancer - and that is just the way it is. It is a fake and selfish "love". Becki does not truly love Paige, she loves that Paige is a little friend she can hold hostage and go to maccies with. It's sick.

Anyhow, thanks for coming to my ted talk.
“you can't expect to put your flat hairy arse out the window and not expect people to slap it.”
That’s fucking poetry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Maybe Kate’s tryna work out how her husband looked like a male model in his early 20’s n now just looks like the human equivalent of a peanut m&m

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Rodeodown

Credit to mindless_hedgehog_50 on reddit for these. If that's not a 55 year old alcoholic named Dave I'll eat my hat.

1000022514.jpg

1000022513.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52