Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
That roast that she had the cheek to say wasn’t her favourite is probably the nicest, most appetising looking thing I’ve seen her eat in ages.

Reactions: 34

whisperchat

VIP Member
Bet she had the biggest off screen tantrum when she found out that her mum was cooking a roast. She was probably heading down the stairs looking at the Deliveroo app ready to announce that it’s take awayyy nighhttt then she saw cath prepping the chicken and threw a wobbler

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
If it’s not your favourite type of tea then don’t eat it? You’re 31, make your own fucking tea ungrateful fuck

Reactions: 33

EllyMay

VIP Member
I work a 50 hour week and still manage 4 hours volunteering painfully early on a Sunday morning for a charity that I needed as an addict. She doesn't even work and does fuck all to help anyone else. Why not halve takeaways for a week and take her mum out and treat her? I don't understand why she thinks she's kind, because she overfeeds her nieces and nephews or takes her dad out for a free meal? She does the absolute bare minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Waggle your fucking cutlery at me one more time ya stupid moon faced pleb I've HAD IT.

"Oohum I'm soum cute and quirky" yeah hahaha would you like to be on the nonce register as Becki or Rebecca?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gigilouxx

VIP Member
If I can eat a 600g trifle in bed three times a week there’s absolutely no way on gods earth she ate 2 mouthfuls

• Haha
  • Heart

Llliyt

That jumper haul has to be the most pathetic excuse for clothing I’ve ever seen. At this point what is she typing in google??? “Shrek sack jumper with hood” and “the jumper that blanc of coronation street died in”. Honestly beyond help this one.

• Haha