Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amb1505

How many times am I allowed to enter for the thread title coz I’ve had a glass of wine and it’s suddenly all I want lol x

never been kissed, 1 mile radius wrists, pasta salad meal prep dismissed x

• Haha
Reactions: 51

amb1505

Becki doesn't have an eating disorder, ate everything in England so crossed the border x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Diddikins

VIP Member
Why lie and say she wasn’t going to eat all that dessert? We literally saw her eating it out of the jar with a spoon? How on earth could she possibly share that?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

hol20x

VIP Member
"Youm might be wondering why I've got this big dessert" no actually that's pretty standard for youm isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
Not her going to Wales for a vending machine. To any Scots in this thread, time to rebuild Hadrian's Wall and vote for independence x

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
So just to be clear, she has no issues with food/eating disorder but drove to a literal other country to get milkshakes. Mmkay.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Her saying she didn’t get large milkshakes because they were too big… but getting 4 flavours. I just can’t make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Nah she needs putting right at the top of the fucking register mate 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

amb1505

Thread suggestion
Steering wheel rubbing against her gunt, that’s what you get for being a cat funt xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Chloe123456

VIP Member
By the way I’ve so many photos of Becki in my phone I’ll probably attach one to my comments daily so I can delete them. I always pray I never get in an unfortunate accident & die .. if my mam went through my phone she would wonder why it’s full of a fat woman.. I’d hate her to think she’s my girlfriend!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42