Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StreakyBacon

So she made that megapint trifle, took it upstairs, lay on her bed, filmed a video, took 2 mouthfuls then took it back downstairs to share with her parents?

Makes perfect senseum, bet they bluddeh loved it! What a lovely girl 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 37

IrishPotato

No girls you better not be serious, you’re telling me she was stood outside asda and no one went for videos
Next time I’ll fly from Ireland to wherever she lives and go myself

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Diddikins

VIP Member
People who have to keep telling everyone how nice and kind they are, usually aren’t really that nice and kind.

And also, by using the “all that work and what did it get me?” sound, is she saying that she’s only nice and kind to get something out of it?

EllyMay

VIP Member
By the way I’ve so many photos of Becki in my phone I’ll probably attach one to my comments daily so I can delete them. I always pray I never get in an unfortunate accident & die .. if my mam went through my phone she would wonder why it’s full of a fat woman.. I’d hate her to think she’s my girlfriend!!
Same. I was in a car accident last week and was showing my brother in law the photos. He scrolled onto a screenshot of Becki eating ribs
There is literally no sane way to explain it.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She’s bigger than a 30 100%
All her tops that aren’t “oversized fit” are tight, even the looser 26/28 pull like fuck over her back and arms
That’s why she’s never in jeans, cargos, anything fitted or not elastic because it won’t fit her. She’d be about a 32 if she wore actual clothes instead of elasticated airport windsocks

• Haha

Sarahferguson

It feels like that farm visit is an undeclared ad that she's turned to absolute shite.
She rattled off too many things that are available then she normally would and she went on about the reusable bottles which she usually doesn't give a shit about.
"I'd definitely recommend going if you've got one near youm" killed me off she's promoting this Welsh farm shop as if it's a chain up and down the country.

• Haha

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
Just a rant but it really pisses me off that becki is, one day, going to end up getting thousands upon thousands of pounds worth of NHS treatment because she refuses to change. I’ve been waiting for a referral for six months and found out today they forgot to do it. So I’ll be even further down the line and I’m even more unwell.

I’m so fed up. Yet our big becks will get it all because she will make herself that unwell

• Heart
  • Wow

Babyboonseed

Omg I could never stand in front of one of my parents who made me a roast dinner and shout into my phone that it “wasn’t my favourite type of tea” and STILL be first in line to plate up and taking three yorkie puds. I imagine it’s not her fav kind of tea as most of the accompaniments are vegetable based

• Heart
Reactions: 35

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She’s badddd manipulative isn’t she
Gets called out > plays a dumb cow > people endlessly defending her

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
People aren’t going to call you nice and kind when you’re not nice and kind…however people WILL call you a fat cunt because that is true xo

• Haha