Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
She genuinely doesn’t look female anymore. She’s got no feminine features left on her body

Reactions: 30

gigi_93

VIP Member
I fucking KNEW as soon as she started a bit of exercise her eating would get even more out of control. That’s not how it works Becki you fucking idiot!

Reactions: 30

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Off topic but I caught Aunty Dreamliner channelling her inner mountain bison again. ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

whisperchat

VIP Member
I’m channelling my inner beckatron tonight lads and having a nandos. Not even sorry I’m a grown ass 30 year old woman eating it in my grown ass house looking out my grown ass window like a fucking fat freak waiting for it to arrive. Just be bluddy kind yeah x

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50
03/02/24 - Kebab AGAIN - £17.48
07/02/24 - Knooppppspssssssss - £9.55
07/02/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £12.36
08/02/24 - Mcdonnums noo wrap - £6.79
09/02/24 - Nandewwwwwsssss - £23.15
09/02/24 - Mcdonnums cheeseumburger - £2.59
10/02/24 - Chineseum - £25.90
12/02/24 - Chatwins - £6.80
12/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN -£TBC
15/02/24 - TGI’s - £FREE
15/02/24 - Mcdonnums McChildish Meal - £8.42
This is fucking impressive. By the end of the year they'll be able to sack off the Hoover dam and just wedge her there instead. Absolute mentalist

• Haha

peachypills

Hi, I’m fairly new here. I’ve gathered that it’s a topic of huge controversy, but what is it about cheese toasties?! I’ve read the wiki info, but couldn’t see anything on there about it. Thanks in advance for letting me know, and apologies if it’s actually really disgusting 😂
f me here we go

• Haha

Ashaleee

VIP Member
Climb a moutian though she's seriously so deep in denial 😂 moutian rescue be doing rock paper scissors for who's going to lug the cunt down (not that she'd make it far)

• Haha

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Don’t think we spent enough time going over the fact that she said WALKING has become “one of her favourite things to do”.

walking

🥲

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
That's hilarious from big Mich there as that's primarily what we take the piss out of 😂 couldn't be more inaccurate. P.S., it's 'cesspit' Mich xx
Can’t say I’ve ever made wax melts but I think I’d rather do that than eat myself to death on camera tbh. Would also probably rather eat the wax melts than do coke but there we go 🤡
---
I also like how she specified 20s/30s/40s. I thought we were all about 70?

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
what do they mean new members can’t comment?
It’s to stop fools coming on here and making new accounts just to defend the subject of the thread or cause trouble I think. You have to have been a member for a certain amount of time to comment. I’ve clearly been here too long as it wasn’t like that when I joined 🤣

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Why lie and say they aren’t both for her? Notice she didn’t dish them up on the plates. Purely because she knows that they’re both going on the same plate.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
To be honest I kind of prefer her when she's just outright Henry Hoovering the fuck out of anything put in front of her. Can't stand when she eats one solitary slice of cucumber and suddenly she's on a helf journey and we're discussing calorie deficits. She's at her most entertaining when she's at her trough 24/7, and the fread is more entertaining toum

ETA the calorie deficit thing isn't a dig, it's just I eat a whole sleeve of jaffa cakes everyday soum I obviously don't give a shite about macros

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
be sure to play "yes, and ?" when the big fat cunt is crying because it needs a coronary bypass

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
Meal prep so she can keep some in her room and scran it on the stairlift on the way down to collect her takeawayum

• Haha