Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
So I did a fing and went on Google to see the easiest mountains to climb for beginners.
This one in the Brecon Beacons seems to be the most popular choice.
General advice is suitable clothing, drinks and snacks now all I can see is her dragging the Sunday suitcase up to the summit 😂

Being serious though. Why oh why would she announce about climbing mountain by the end of the year. It’s unlikely to happen and nobody will forget that declaration will they.

*the mountain
View attachment 2764830
"Soum everywun... we've just reached the... soomet... we've just reached the top. I'm soum soum hungry but it's fine, I've got my fridge raiders and kewld cowek. Going toum have some cresp first. But yeah. Alsoum got some planay chocolays, soum gonna give them a goum. Soum yeah. Fanks for watching me climb in the.... Breecon Beckons."

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Rodeodown

Chatty Member
Fluorescent curry, dogshit patties, unyum barjeez, rice, dead naan, poppadoms and dep

For one person

DESGUSTANG

• Haha
  • Sick

gigi_93

VIP Member
When is she ever busy?? No job, no kids, no pets (that creature doesn’t count) she’s got nobody and nothing to take care of. No hobbies except eating. She’s not living she’s just existing

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Her occasional shuffles around a flat circuit do fuck all for her overall health because she smokes and vapes and shovels massive amounts of very shit food down her tractor-tyre neck. I don’t believe she is even walking the distances her watch shows, there are ways to cheat it. She bullshits about everything else.

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
Why is she allowing comments with videums with Paige in again? Annoying as fuck but she's a minor
There’s one asking if Paige has an OF.
I get it’s most likely a dickhead messing about but turn the fucking comments off.

• Wow
  • Sick

Tit.tat

VIP Member
Paige usually irritates me, but she even looked done with Becki’s shit in that video
Paige is too busy eye fucking herself to be her normal irritating self. She’ll struggle to do two things at once, probably given her hobby is foot stomping

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
These posts imitating her speech drive me mad. I can't be bothered to read them anymore. Like we get she can't talk properly. Do we have to do it here? 😭
They’re the best bit of this threadum! She’s an illiterate buffoon and this just highlights it! If that makes sensum! 😂😂😂

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think because Becki pays and takes her to and from her dancing classes she somewhat feels she’s entitled to the rest of her free time.
Yeah serious the boundary is crossed by about 20 miles here. It makes me feel sick, she’s like a controlling bf, it’s like Paige isn’t allowed a life outside of Becki, and if she does dare do anything without her, aka, go on holiday etc Becki’s constantly reminding her she’s still there and no matter what Paige does Becki is THERE.

JulesC

VIP Member
“The weather is lovely” - precedes to go inside B&M…

Lovely day for a walk Rebecca…

maiamoo22

Did a wardrobe clear out yesterday and found I've got the same salt lake city jumper that she lives in in one of the boxes. forgot I even had it. yeeted straight into the charity bagum x

• Haha

Heffalump

VIP Member
I also dont get the cheese toastie references so went back to thread 51 as suggested.

I still don't know what's going on with cheese toasties but that's the thread where the hamster fucking pegs it looking for shelter when it sees Becki come around the corner and I'm here busting myself trying not to laugh so I don't disturb himself beside me. I actually can't watch it again.

One of my all time top videos!
1. Hamster zoomsies
2. Becki gets stuck in hula hoop.
3. Trying to roll up pain au chocolate pastry

• Haha
Reactions: 27

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
Not being funny but if my dad was terminally ill I’d be taking him to fancy af and pure wacky Michelin star places where they give you like 7 courses, not fuckin TGIs
I'd be spending whatever time I could with him, not wheeling him out for sympathy on social media after I'd gone one takeaway too far

She's vile

• Heart
Reactions: 27