Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Only massively insecure unhappy people post quotes all day on Instagram. It gives depressed Facebook ma

Reactions: 35

LunaAzul

Chatty Member
Hope she does a series on Too Good To Go and does a whinge on the TGTG FB page

“I fort my Too Good To Goum bag from Aldi would have more in it than twenty bags of lettuce which I can’t eat cos it’s too fragrant and I can’t use that garlic cos my only garlic comes out of a jar. Or in a dep”

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Becki ‘Paige gets anything she wants’
2 days later
Paige ‘I’ll have a few of them sweets’
Becki ‘no’

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Ok so since she’s actually meal prepped I expect to see no takeaways for at least five days now. Let’s see shall we

• Haha
Reactions: 34

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
Just seen Paige’s videum, when Paige says she’ll have a few of the sweets and diabecki deadpan just says no 😂😂😂🐷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
An elderly patient once demanded to know when I was planning to join Weight Watchers 😂 was like 13 years ago and I still have flashbacks.
They are delightful aren’t they. My sister gets called a specky four eyed cunton the daily 🤓 she is like but that’s not the point.
---
What happens to the takeaway tracker at the end of the month? Can it be filed in the wiki? Need to see the 6 month appraisal.
Quoting myself like a noob but… I’d love to see the 6month total along with a here’s what you could’ve bought, I’m anticipating family car, luxury spa retreat, full set of turkey teeth and a gastric bypass

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Boom!!! Spot on. Two lots of breaded chicken - sesame strips and chicken dippers. How this fat prick has the gall to call herself a foodie is beyond me!

Just in case people don’t know what I’m banging on about, in the last thread I guessed what food she had at TGIs. I said a burger or some form of breaded chicken.

• Haha

Kelz19899

Knocks me bald when cunts start sniffing food to try and guess what it is.. Big Becks trying to make out that her dad is gonna have that cheese and marmite sandwich..if that's the case, get your big bulbous fucking nose off it 🤮.. absolute rotten cretin! Her mouth reminds me of an anal prolapse, she genuinely gives me the fucking heave

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“I’m not feeling the best today” surprised she’s not dropping nuclear waste in the toilet after all that shit she shoved in her fat mouth yesterday

• Haha

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Also did she want to mention anymore times that she had to pay for something? I thought that was spiteful because Paige obviously didn't have enough money.
I agree, god forbid a 15 year old has less money than her 31 year old auntie. Why did she have to add that “disclaimer”? Seemed like she wanted to embarrass her