Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I want her to do a Bristol stool chart video. Because if she produces anything other than “liquid” I’ll cartwheel down the motorway

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

user726

VIP Member
It really did piss me off when she kept going on about taking her dad to tgi Fridays because ‘he’s always wanted to go’ etc when it was literally a gifted meal. You didn’t take him there because you wanted to becki, you took him there because you were being paid to do so and Paige was at school learning how to spell croissant

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
£167.41 on takeaway alone in 17 days. And there are people absolutely on the bones of their arses struggling to even buy cheapo food. Fat greedy slob boils my piss

• Wow
  • Sick

LunaAzul

Chatty Member
Getting gifted a free meal and turning up wearing a stained green tent, leggings and crocs for your filmed content is wild. Love to see what she sees in the mirror. Reverse body dysmorphia

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I love when she says ‘I found the lake today’ like it was lost. imagine how excited she’d be if she lifted her gunt up and found her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I swear to fuck if we start this toastie shit again I’m off to Reddit to ask for refugee status.

Yes I’ll have to put my kids up for adoption and stop talking shite about nothing but it will be a price worth paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She deffo scranned those “leftovers TOUM” straight out the pan.
---
265C9CC2-41C9-4B02-AF0F-EB5F544F628A.png

Gigi = other people
Other people = Gigi

• Haha
Reactions: 36

gimm3more

VIP Member
Not being funny but if my dad was terminally ill I’d be taking him to fancy af and pure wacky Michelin star places where they give you like 7 courses, not fuckin TGIs

• Sad

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Threadm Rules
❌ no almonding
❌ no Reddit slander
❌ no arguments about if she has a learning disability (shock horror - she doesn’t)

Carried forward from last fred, FAnK youm @user726 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Happy newm Fred Friday bisonettes!

Fuck me she was so busy yesterday, I don’t how she managed it. A trip to TGI’s, a stomp around her bedroom to Arianna Grande, followed by a full 15 mins of perving on children… Not surprised she was desperado for a maccies by 8pm, poor love must have been on the verge of starvation.

• Haha
Reactions: 35