Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A bloke my mum worked with had to use a trolley that the hospital borrowed from a local equine hospital for his MRI and he wasn’t even as big as Becki I reckon.
Equine hospitals buy their MRI machines form hospitals and they can only really fit the horses head and maybe the neck in. And considering Bison’s head is the size of a shire horse she won’t bloody fit in one soon. Also can they see through 6ft of fat? 😂😂😂
---
Just tried feta for the first time. Tastes fucking repulsive, how I imagine sucking toes to taste. How does she eat a whole block of the bastard stuff everytime she has GreEk SaLId? Must have breath like a dogs arsehole.
Tried it ages ago. Also have the same opinion as you 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5

cryptix

VIP Member
Guys so much to catch up on in last few days!!
On the mountain climbing talk, I once walked to the loos in a Wetherspoons. If youm knoum youm knoum #LiveLaughLove #JuicePlus #JustMeandMineFromNowOn
Aww juice plus ffs I remember that fad...they literally did fuck all.

• Haha

mutton123

Chatty Member
Of all the things in that videom that could annoy me...her calling fudge cake light and fluffy and her dad's dessert a Sorbet ice cream sundae
She looks like she’s got a pigs nose in this photo
---
That doesn’t even come close to a chicken Alfredo!! And that fake butter she uses is just vile!! Curdled to shit, well done Beckum!
She can’t cook, everything she makes looks rancid

Ktb

VIP Member
You say this now, but think about how unbearably smug she'd be if she did manage a waddle up a mountain within 24 hours. Think of the smugness.
I’d allow her smugness if she achieves it by 31/12/24
It’s just not going to happen is it.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
That Cory’s world lad and his wife are going the same way as becki. I couldn’t find a thread here on them but I do think they are storing up similar problems.
Corey worked as a support worker with vulnerable members of the local community- a really worth while career. Both him and his wife have given up their jobs to ‘create content’ full time.
This apparently means getting pissed up and eating shit loads of food. They look so unhealthy, his wife in particular looks very ill.
Beckis weight really escalated when she went full time.
---
Sorry for the derail…

rosslee1987

VIP Member
And we've seen our ellesmere porker with marks on her face as well, which we assume is her oxygen mask for sleep apnoea, but hey ! she's an adult and can drive so just inhale a few quarter poundums and it will be ok
Excusum you, you mean DUBBLE quarter poundums! Our helfy queen ownlyyy has thum wiv chicken mayo chasers!

• Haha
I take 50 minutes to do 2 miles, so

The fact she's walking is a neutral thing, her speed etc. doesn't matter - it's the food she stuffs down her gullet that's the issue
She’s using the walks as an excuse to stop half way through and gobble down a cake.
---
So this morning I did this adult fing where I followed my heart and cleaned my shower. Whilst I was getting down scrubbing I wondered if Becki jones has ever cleaned a shower in her 31 years?
then I burst out laughing imagining becki jones actually butt naked crying of exhaustion scrubbing a shower screaming for cath to help her get back up 😂😂😂😂
She doesn’t wash pots and pans up that she’s uses so cleaning a shower is out of the question 😂😂😂😂😂

Mrskane29

VIP Member
The fucking AUDACITY. ‘The choices they’re making’ EXCUSE ME YOU THIRTY STONE SPACE HOPPER LOOKING SELFISH CUNT

I think 4yogits 14 stone testicles post has affected me this morning. It’s too early for this.
---

Aye but are you sat there weighing more than the titanic
I could do with losing a few stone tbh 🤣 might do a 20 minute curb crawl after I've scranned one, that's how it works in bison land isnt it?! Il be a skinny min in no time!

• Haha
Her bag wasn’t bad actually. I do it sometimes for my local cupcake place but I end up with dozens of vegan ones or other disguistingness :( 😡 🧁
Saw a cake one for toby cavery I think it was or a carvery chain anyway. I’m tempted but knowing my luck I’d get a vile vegan one that tastes like cardboard.
PS not saying all vegan cakes taste like cardboard it theres a reason the too good to go cakes are left at the end of the day.

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Her goal is to climb a mountain by the end of the year?? She can't even dish out dinner without needing an oxygen mask.

Of course the walks are for mental helf 🙄
Christ alive, Moel Famau is probably her mega goal i reckon.