BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soum on the wheele video the ingredients feeds four she said so does that mean cath and ian get a portion each and becki gets 2?

Reactions: 16
The bleeping state of it

View attachment 2707196
see that vein in the middle of her forehead? That’s the blood rushing to her brain only to say nah mate we’re fucked she shares a brain cell with her sentient dandruff and fucks back off again to pump round her (probably) enlarged heart

seriously though most people only get popping veins during serious activity, not walking 17 min per km pace round a bleeping forest.

Reactions: 4
That’s actually an interesting one because if they do own the house, it’s a 50/50 split between Cath and Ian meaning Becki will automatically have the biggest legal claim to the house.

She is Ian’s only biological child (and I can’t imagine this family bothering to go through the formal adoption process for Ian to be the other siblings’ legal father) so she will be entitled to his share of the house and then Cath’s share would be split 5 ways (Becki, 3 sisters, 1 brother) assuming there isn’t anything in the will (if they even have wills) excluding the sisters that are clearly estranged from the family.

So Becki would have like a 60% claim on the house in that case. And then if it’s a council house, she’d be entitled to it from being a tenant for so long if she’s paying a share of rent.
This isn’t necessarily true.

Reactions: 3
that kebabum looks like a great big bleeping jobby that’s she’s fished out after she’s taken a dump 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This isn’t necessarily true.
She would be able to apply to go on the tenancy depending on how long she has lived there. If she was on her own she may be deemed to be under occupying and have to downsize.

Reactions: 1
She would be able to apply to go on the tenancy depending on how long she has lived there. If she was on her own she may be deemed to be under occupying and have to downsize.
It depends on the tenancy. If Ian and Cath are joint tenants then the tenancy would likely pass to Cath, however that would count as the tenancy being passed down. Most councils only allow the tenancy to be passed down once, which would mean that, when Cath dies, Becki would have to move out, and even more so as a single non disabled person who would, as you say, be under-occupying a multiple bedroom house with disabled adaptations.

Reactions: 5
It depends on the tenancy. If Ian and Cath are joint tenants then the tenancy would likely pass to Cath, however that would count as the tenancy being passed down. Most councils only allow the tenancy to be passed down once, which would mean that, when Cath dies, Becki would have to move out, and even more so as a single non disabled person who would, as you say, be under-occupying a multiple bedroom house with disabled adaptations.
I thought morbid obesity could be considered a disability on merit. She'd never move far if she had to move out though would she. She'll be the creepy aunt at her Paigey's wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My dad was less out of breff walking when he stage 3 lung cancer. She needs to fuckin sort her bloodclart self out.

Reactions: 18
All the comments on that video saying it looked amazing… I mean I don’t like DONER meat anyway but it looked rank. If that makes senseum.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.