Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’d rather eat stale mouldy Lidl brownies before ordering from Alana. She clearly isn’t struggling for business if she’s giving 15 brownies to this fat fuck every week. Doesn’t she also give them to beggy Sevda too?

Reactions: 32

Reddy79

This made me laugh more than it should have 😂😂😂
---
Oh and adding on , woman I work with says ‘hospikal’ instead of hospital and it makes me want to dry slap her into next week .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Babychicken

Fucking hell. Augustus Gloop's at it again. Who sends a morbidly obese intellectually challenged blobfish 15 brownies? Fucking DEESGUSTIN

• Haha

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
🚶‍♀️🌳 Beckatrons January walk tracker🌳🚶‍♀️

11th Jan - Grosvenor Park - 30 mins
15th Jan - boat museum - less than 30 mins

• Haha
  • Heart

Venom

VIP Member
Happy New Thread Everywun, feel free to use this edit for your feeder onlyfans, bison xo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
She did NOT set her phone up to tippy tappy her feet to a song in the back bedroom at her mums, at 31 years old…couldn’t pay me to live a life like that

• Haha

Reddy79

My friend popped around before school this morning with her 9yr old daughter .
I showed the little girl a picture of that yoghurt making kit and said

“What are you meant to make with this ?”

Within 0.001 seconds

“Yoghurt !! It says so !”

A 9 YR OLD CHILD understood that ..

The 31yr old graduate 🙄.. didn’t ..

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
A 10 minute wander bothering some swans is not going to make that gilet do up Becki.

Going for a walk today without proper layers, a hat and gloves is so fucking stupid. But she prob doesn’t have any. And no proper coats that fit either. If she spent some of this week’s takeaway money in decathlon she’d be set.

And no I’m not giving her any credit. I get more exercise than that doing the fucking laundry.

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
I bet the way she was patting down that cheesecake base is the same way she touches her clit. Erect pinky and all

• Sick
  • Haha