Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
Do you remember when she did an ad for muscle foods and said how tasty and convenient they were but has never had one since

• Haha
Reactions: 39

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"What is a n"
"How to get teenage boys to like you"
"All Home Bargains in England"
"Flights to New York"
"Do I need two seats if I'm 30 stone"
"My mum wants me to do washing up but I cooked"
"Bad Day by Daniel Powter"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

gigi_93

VIP Member
Very misleading to describe herself as fat. She’s not fat. She’s morbidly, deathly obese and should describe herself as such

Reddy79

On her live talking about her walking

“it’s not an exercise thing , it’s just getting out and moving which is exercise”

Talking about her not pronouncing words correctly

“i generally say fink erm soum yeah like a speech inped.. inpedinent “

im now off to do something less painful then watching her, like nailing my tits to a lamppost

• Haha

eggsandwiches

Chatty Member
IMG_6254.png
Bf shut his eyes for a few moments in bed and I put this zoomed in pic up to his face. When he opened his eyes he got such a fright that his arms almost hit me in the face while flailing

• Haha
  • Sick

caldie76

You lot have cheered me up. So I was meant to fly to New Yorkum today, but unfortunately I was removed from the flight because the travel agent we booked with never told virgin about my medical condition so I was removed and I’m not the greatest flyer anyway, so I’ve been on the phone to my gp all day trying to get clearance so hopefully flying Wednesday, but my friend who was on the flight said when I was getting off someone noticed bolts missing from the wing and then the whole flight got cancelled so I’m being called a hero 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

moglits

I am having a pretty awful January so far so I thought I’d go through the ‘most liked’ of all of Becki’s threads - needless to say, I’m in the house on my own, next to the dog trying not to shake him off the sofa, tears rolling down my cheeks. Highly recommended.

• Heart
  • Haha

cmcdb

Chatty Member
Why does she talk back wards all the time. ‘Delicious it was’ does she think she’s fucking yoda

• Haha

gdennis20

VIP Member
Call be a bitchum or that I am being harsh, but those jones/woods/peach whatever kids are just destined to be like the rest of the family. Poor kids have no hope

Reactions: 36