Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
What these stupid bastard tiktok “influencers” don’t realise is that the majority of us DO NOT aspire to that life, we don’t want 500k followers, we’re not impressed by it. I can’t think of anything fucking worse personally. I genuinely truly can’t think of one thing to be jealous of??

Reactions: 44

lauren119966

Chatty Member
Just a reminder this dosser is fucking 31 making cringey TikTok’s to try and fit in with her 15 year old niece in her dated pit at her mum and dad’s house.
I hope this makes you feel better about yourself x

• Heart
  • Haha

Reddy79

Walk in her shoes ?? She doesn’t even fuckin walk in them .. she drives everywhere the lazy fat shithouse

• Haha

missbct

Chatty Member
She is nowhere near that big. Maybe 18 stone? Although she hides her figure so it is really difficult to tell.
Nah beck beck is easily over 20 stone. I'm a heffer at 19st and she weighs much more than me. I'd say she's a solid 24st.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I have a cluster feeding newborn so I'm in a MOOD and perhaps being unreasonable but why can't anything ever just be a fucking drink? "A nice kewld glass of orange juice" "a nice kewld can of cherry coke" fucking hell you disgusting mutated ape either learn a new adjective or just say "a can of coke" "some orange juice", nobody gives a toss about whether or not you found it niyyce. Swollen turd. Someone get me another Easter eggum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Why are people congratulating the obese slob for walking when 18 hours ago she was dipping cake in melted chocolate looool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

user726

VIP Member
I’ve got a new game - if we searched Becki’s Google history, what questions do we reckon she’s searched?

I can’t come up with anything witty but I’m sure my fellow bison bashers can…
‘How to find out who owns tattle accounts’

• Haha
Reactions: 41

EllyMay

VIP Member
As much as her existence pisses me off I wish people would lay off on the comments about Ian. Dementia is such a cruel disease and I really feel for Cath losing her husband to it.

• Heart
I think I’m ‘done’ with our favourite bison. Her last few videos, I’ve paused after a few seconds … checked out the comments, laughed briefly and scrolled on. I don’t find anything shocking or particularly funny about her any more. She’s just boring now. I think the only thing remotely interesting about her is her comments section, and us tattle bastards!!

• Heart