Beckijones4 #63 She looks like Hagrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey victoria lizzy, you look like kevin from mean girls

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Once again the question is raised: does she button over the gunt or under?
Genuinely can’t figure out how it would work for her. If she buttons over then she’s going to have a load of baggy denim underneath but if she does under then she’s going to have a great gunt flopping freely to her knees??

Also new chin blocker and WHERE ARE HER EYEBALLS

IMG_3388.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is this her acknowledging that she does it to hide?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It was far worse than the vid she posted yesterday so why would she delete that one?! Also, I’ve said it before, but you can fully see her tits through that unitard.
You mean her mitts?
Looks like a fat man’s titties that they shouldn’t have but do have

Reactions: 4
Do you reckon the reason why she thinks about the titanic every day is because she was the ice berg that sunk the bloody thing?!

the constant orgasm over eating that whip was insufferable ‘MmmMmmmM’ give me strength

Reactions: 7
Noum whys she creaming herself over that chocolate 🤢 actually moaning though she's horrid!

Sense of humor of a dry bran flake too proper pissing herself over the sausage roll 💀 I couldn't cope being around her what so ever
How do you not find that funny!?!?!?
a lady said they only had sausage rolls left so she got given a sausage roll. it’s hilarious

😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lmao isnt that Victoria the one who the BDL thought was a riot? "absolutely tortured" saying play tag on the m6? mate my cat could come up with a better shout, embarrassing 😂

She legit sounds like a 17yr old lad who’s just watched Green Street 😂😂😂😂😂

Do you reckon the reason why she thinks about the titanic every day is because she was the ice berg that sunk the bloody thing?!
Yeah cause she’s soum soum niiiiice with ‘a heart of gold’ she still feels bad, if that makes sense ?

As if she is complaining that “Amazon drivers just park anywhere” yea prob cause they’re delivering your £67 sack dress “haul” you got next day delivery for along with 7282 other peoples stuff. Stfu Becki

Pet hate of mine when people have been driving 5 mins but act as if they are experts 😭

Reactions: 37
She's recently started to come up on my fyp, I'm conflicted because I think her eating is a genuine illness that I do hope she gets help for, but unfortunately I don't even think she's contemplating change at present and not close to doing so.

Reactions: 5
She's recently started to come up on my fyp, I'm conflicted because I think her eating is a genuine illness that I do hope she gets help for, but unfortunately I don't even think she's contemplating change at present and not close to doing so.
I mean there’s that, but mainly she’s a massive prick tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
you ever get when you’re due on, and the week or so before hand absolutely everything gives you the most irrational rage?? if i see that maroon hoody pulled over her chins ONE MORE TIME so help me it’ll be my 13th reason😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if she is complaining that “Amazon drivers just park anywhere” yea prob cause they’re delivering your £67 sack dress “haul” you got next day delivery for along with 7282 other peoples stuff. Stfu Becki

Pet hate of mine when people have been driving 5 mins but act as if they are experts 😭
Coming from the absolute unit that parks in the disabled spot when she hasn’t got her dad with her ?! I mean … you couldn’t script this !

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.