Beckijones4 #63 She looks like Hagrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope when I’m on one of my pilgrimages to the Port I get to see her driving the flabia around. Imagine seeing that in the wild. Like a hippo riding a motorbike

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The wrestling comparisons have made me howl!

Name: Becki 'The Purple Olive' Jones
Finisher: Big Mac Attack
Stable/team: Suitcase Slayers
Slogan: there we GOUM
Favourite wrestler: Paige (my niece loves her, toum!)
Manager: Derek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Do you reckon the reason why she thinks about the titanic every day is because she was the ice berg that sunk the bloody thing?!

the constant orgasm over eating that whip was insufferable ‘MmmMmmmM’ give me strength
She really wasn’t the Iceberg, it was far too fragrant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
you ever get when you’re due on, and the week or so before hand absolutely everything gives you the most irrational rage?? if i see that maroon hoody pulled over her chins ONE MORE TIME so help me it’ll be my 13th reason😂😂😂
Right there with youm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The wrestling comparisons have made me howl!

Name: Becki 'The Purple Olive' Jones
Finisher: Big Mac Attack
Stable/team: Suitcase Slayers
Slogan: there we GOUM
Favourite wrestler: Paige (my niece loves her, toum!)
Manager: Derek
She really has to use The Chicken Winged Angel aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just no self awareness has she & not one bit arsed about her health. A bag of chips & a donner meat burger (is that even a thing ?!) on top of all the other crap she’s eaten this week - the week after Christmas & New Year. She’s well on her way to early heart disease or a stroke.
IMG_3565.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The way shes mmmm makes me wanna punch my phone repeatedly i dont think theres ever anything she puts in her mouth that she doesnt say mmmm. Apart from something with fragrant lettuice on then its uhumm okayum. Didnt wanna get salid on her burger cos she doesnt like it from the chipppyy. You dont like salid fulll stop becki just say you don't like it.

Reactions: 22
Or for duck sake looks like the calculator apps back out doesn’t IT

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Donner meat burger 😭 when will it end????
When shes dead. At this point they wont be able to have a funeral for her surley they dont make coffins big enough for her?? And who the duck would carry her?? It would need to be the size of a double bed surley. Shes guna be dead before she gets to use the nandos vouchers at this rate 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
And do you know like they did with naan, deads funeral with the wordsearch i wonder if becki will be on the front of a takeaway menum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Takeaway Tracker - January 2024
01/01/24 - Indium £23.65
02/01/24 - Costa £4.20
04/01/24 - Mcdonnums assortment £10.02
05/01/24 - Costa £6.45
05/01/24 - chippy £9.66

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
When shes dead. At this point they wont be able to have a funeral for her surley they dont make coffins big enough for her?? And who the duck would carry her?? It would need to be the size of a double bed surley. Shes guna be dead before she gets to use the nandos vouchers at this rate 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
And do you know like they did with naan, deads funeral with the wordsearch i wonder if becki will be on the front of a takeaway menum
Size of a double bed 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.