Beckijones4 #63 She looks like Hagrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO NO…!!! She’s taking the piss no way she’s off out for an indumm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m waiting for the buffet WIEIAD where shows her plate with dainty portions on, a couple of goojonnnnns and some sausage rolls. We all know she didn’t eat that. She probably spent all night redirecting people away from the kitchen and controlling what they could have so there was more left over for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think being in the position where I don't really give a toss about her health, care about her losing weight or think remotely positively towards her makes her grotesque overeating a wee bit entertaining. Yeah, she had a duck off huge buffet yesterday and is going for an Indium tonight

20210128_223302.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think being in the position where I don't really give a toss about her health, care about her losing weight or think remotely positively towards her makes her grotesque overeating a wee bit entertaining. Yeah, she had a duck off huge buffet yesterday and is going for an Indium tonight

View attachment 2662160
I’m in the same boat, I couldn’t give a duck about her health. Why should we care when she clearly doesn’t?

At this point for me it’s morbid fascination to see how fat she is going to get, or what will give up first, her legs or her liver?

Reactions: 30
I agree I think the only think that would ever shock us now is if she took herself of social media then came back relatively smaller!

Reactions: 18
That hair ages her so much. Don't know how she's thinks she looks good. Looks like some 1980s toddler and tiaras reject hair

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe we’re on a new fred’um already! That’s got to be a new record’um!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must say "Toad of Toad Hall" is up there with my favourite fread titles. I had to Google it to see if it was an actual thing or if Gigi made it up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I must say "Toad of Toad Hall" is up there with my favourite fread titles. I had to Google it to see if it was an actual thing or if Gigi made it up
Loool it’s real, I used to sit next to one fat slob in maths back at school and that’s what I called him, toad of toad hall

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you for real?
Is she actually OK??
If I had a buffet that big only last night then we would be eating it for the next few days!
How the duck can they have eaten all that food less then 24 hours ago and then still think ‘let’s have an Indieum’!!??
Wow just bleeping wow

Start the year as you mean to go on

Reactions: 26
Are you for real?
Is she actually OK??
If I had a buffet that big only last night then we would be eating it for the next few days!
How the duck can they have eaten all that food less then 24 hours ago and then still think ‘let’s have an Indieum’!!??
Wow just bleeping wow

Start the year as you mean to go on
dont forget that huge xmas shop just over a week ago as well! 🤯

Reactions: 12
Starting the year as she means to go on. She literally gets no joy in life from anything except food.

Reactions: 14
That last TT where she’s on about what a hard year she’s had. She does not have a bleeping clue. Her dad had a diagnoses but she makes it all about her and how she can weaponize that to eat an Indian. If she gave a tit she’d look after herself in order to practically help her family.

Reactions: 16
That buffet was absolutely disgusting oh my god. All that sweaty food touching and also touching the dirty kitchen, I feel sick 😭 they’re like the family off Texas chainsaw massacre

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.