Beckijones4 #63 She looks like Hagrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So self conscious about her chins in that vid. Her grans bag left on the passenger seat toum

Reactions: 7
My theory is she's uploaded it, realised we get good views of her pelican chins and done the DD, too late Bison

Reactions: 7
So self conscious about her chins in that vid. Her grans bag left on the passenger seat toum
I just thought watching her do her Roman Empire vid she’s just posted, like she’s so massively insecure with her massive chins, rather than hide them do something about it 🫣

Reactions: 10
How can any of yas hate jeans 😭 you have to get good ones though, not cardboard Primark specials. I invite you all to picture becki’s gunt in jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can any of yas hate jeans 😭 you have to get good ones though, not cardboard Primark specials. I invite you all to picture becki’s gunt in jeans
Once again the question is raised: does she button over the gunt or under?

Reactions: 2
It’s weird because there are so many things about Becki that are annoying but the thing I hate the most is when this knuckle head says “sausage BATCH” who even says this? Anyone who dares to think I am wrong then don’t even bother because I’m not interested. Proper bleep behaviour and you all know it toum

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Takeaway Tracker - January 2024
01/01/24 - Indium £23.65
02/01/24 - Costa £4.20
04/01/24 - Mcdonnums assortment £10.02
05/01/24 - Costa £6.45

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Noum whys she creaming herself over that chocolate 🤢 actually moaning though she's horrid!

Sense of humor of a dry bran flake too proper pissing herself over the sausage roll 💀 I couldn't cope being around her what so ever

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.