Beckijones4 #61 Christmas time, 2 kebabs & wine, Beckums swerved the pantomime & the indiums all mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way her parents look at her says it all, what could be ians last Christmas and hes got to put up with his overgrown toddler over doing it on the VKS & getting rowdy like that over a cake. Wouldnt suprise me if shes made everyone wait until today so she can blow a bleeping match stick out as a candle

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why dis she take the cake to f&bs if she wasn't gonna eat it that day. Weird gal. Anyway happy birthday Jesus. Sorry your party is lame

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If bison said “my paigeys/porker/parker” once that’s forgiveable but it’s the fact she makes such a point of saying it EVERYTIME she posts a pic of them. It’s weird.

Reactions: 21
I’m just back from work bleeping knackered and cannot wait to settle down with a pile of food, loads of booze and catch up on the peak Bisoning day of the year ( I’m not doing the family thing till tomorrow 😃 )

Merry Crespmas you filthy bisonettes !! 😘😘😘🥂🍾🍷🥃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm speechless after seeing that clip tbh, it's the honey boo boo clan of ellesmere port

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m curious to know why everyone keeps saying it could be Ian’s last Christmas? Has he deteriorated? My grandma recently passed with dementia and she’s had in a fair while.

Reactions: 5
I've had the shits and a basyard toothache all day so I've barely eaten despite spending 3 days cooking for today. Proper fucked off me

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m curious to know why everyone keeps saying it could be Ian’s last Christmas? Has he deteriorated? My grandma recently passed with dementia and she’s had in a fair while.
He has vascular dementia which is one of the worst kinds of dementia, given that physically the brain begins to lose blood supply quite quickly given the damage to blood vessels. It has a worse prognosis than Alzheimer’s I’m sure

Reactions: 9
He has vascular dementia which is one of the worst kinds of dementia, given that physically the brain begins to lose blood supply quite quickly given the damage to blood vessels. It has a worse prognosis than Alzheimer’s I’m sure
That’s the one my Grandma has. Probs for 6 years I’d say. Not being argumentative or anything. I was genuinely curious. Dementia is awful.

Reactions: 9
That’s the one my Grandma has. Probs for 6 years I’d say. Not being argumentative or anything. I was genuinely curious. Dementia is awful.
Don’t worry I didn’t think you were being argumentative! Some people don’t know what’s up with her dad is all - I’m sure they said in January this year he’s deteriorating already which is why it could be his last christmas etc.
so sorry your grandma has it too. It’s a horrible illness x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.