Beckijones4 #61 Christmas time, 2 kebabs & wine, Beckums swerved the pantomime & the indiums all mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reporting that I have eaten NOTHING so far. I have however had 4 prosecco and chambords 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas bisons, expect you all to channel your inner bisons today.
I feel like as of late a chunk of Becki’s attention has definitely shifted more towards Porsha and Parker, apart from Paige featuring in the Franky & Benny dinner

Reactions: 12
I’ve ate that much there’s gonna be no room for the bison I’m growing. Need a laxative and a sleep before I can reload

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Girls I’ve had a lot of wine and I just want to witch but nobody knows Becki and they’re all boiling my piss talking about cars, might kick off for fun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What a way to celebrate Becks Happy Birfdayum, it's a new thread day!

Reactions: 3
Merry Christmas besties. If anyone is having a less than amazingum day, sending extra love to you ❤

• Heart
Not even midday here and I’m about to vom from eating too much fudge

happy becki’s berthday evrywun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What if that tan is still there because she doesn't wash her hands much. They have a bidet dont they? So she might think she doesn't have to wash her hands after using the toilet because the bidet has done the work?

• Sick
  • Haha
Haha I’m giggling to myself reading all of your Christmas Day shenanigans. I’m hungover as I had a full on Christmas Eve carnage DAY yesterday. I woke up looking like ricketts. I wish I was as drunk as most of you on here. I’ve had a glass of champagne, some Prosecco and two gins and it’s not affected me at all. BORING.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How long until she has another takeaway? She said they had food to last to new year's but it was just snacks.

I'm driving so not drinking. Someone have a drink in my honour.

Reactions: 4
How long until she has another takeaway? She said they had food to last to new year's but it was just snacks.

I'm driving so not drinking. Someone have a drink in my honour.
I’m also v unwell today, somehow feel like this is Beckum’s fault; so lots of u need to have a drink for me tooum xx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.