Beckijones4 #61 Christmas time, 2 kebabs & wine, Beckums swerved the pantomime & the indiums all mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until she has another takeaway? She said they had food to last to new year's but it was just snacks.

I'm driving so not drinking. Someone have a drink in my honour.
I'm not drinking bc of blood thinning injections, someone needs to have several on my account. Ta x

Reactions: 1
Just sat with a bowl of oxtail thinking about how much I look like the bison/henry 8
All I need now is to be white and a medieval dog

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long until she has another takeaway? She said they had food to last to new year's but it was just snacks.

I'm driving so not drinking. Someone have a drink in my honour.
Just had a Baileys hot chocolate. Well aldi’s blonde chocolate baileys it was so nice. Need to raid Aldi for a big bottle now, and something that tastes like caramac.

Reactions: 5
So sick of hearing about this fat bleep’s birthday. She is so self obsessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Merry Xmas all . I woke up full of flu 🤧. My body is crying out for fresh good food …. But I’ve no smartprice tuna in for double jackets with mayo …satsumas and grapes it is ! Save the cleanse for another day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t normally do this and it’s off topic anyway but I’m stuck in hospital again and want to rant. Hopefully don’t offend anyone here but I HATE seeing children pose like this. It’s so bloody tacky 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 20
My grans given me a glass pot of hot chocolate and marshmallows do I have to shift over to the bison dark side, :(

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t normally do this and it’s off topic anyway but I’m stuck in hospital again and want to rant. Hopefully don’t offend anyone here but I HATE seeing children pose like this. It’s so bloody tacky 😂
It’s vile - she’s what, 9?

Reactions: 19
31 and has Happy Birthday sung to her twice. Busy watching herself in her phone rather than looking at the cake. She’s had at least 2 VKs and is hammered 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FFS shes not *yours* you absolute creep 😭

Reactions: 12
I’m so bloated I feel like I could birth a bison

had a cracking Christmas dinner though and some stunning desserts, and a few to drink xo

Reactions: 3
Yes, kids in moschino is an automatic 😬, ok kids gotta go, say bye to your new friends, bye now, bye bye, byeeeee

bleeping get to the car would you..

Byeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.