Beckijones4 #61 Christmas time, 2 kebabs & wine, Beckums swerved the pantomime & the indiums all mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birfdayum ballllooooon chin blocker
The hair again like is she not mortified!!
My fella had his happy birthday toom yesterday, I had on making him a fry for breakfast but it was 4pm by the time we got to it because I have two babies and a house to clean. He ended up microwaving the potato cakes because he was busy hoovering first. Like a normal adult who just turned 33. His Christmas Eve box was then my fist into his arm when he wouldn’t move over from my side of the bed.
merry Christmas all! And happy birthday Becki, ya big waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas my fellow bisons,

Get fat eat your sprouts, sunny d and chocolate for breakfastumm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scrannin' around the Christmas Tree
With the Jones' Asda Haul
No One's dancin' merrily
Because Becki ate it all 🎵

Merry Christmas Bisonettes

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Merry Becķis happy birfday everyone 🤶
Can't believe they took the cake to f&b's and then brought it back whole 🤣🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I maintain that no self-proclaimed foodie would set foot in Frankie & Benny's. I haven't been for 10 years but I can still remember biting into a still-frozen chicken burger. Happy happy birthday Beckatron.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Merry crespmas Bisonettes. I'm sad to report it's 12 and I've only eaten a bacon roll so far (my mum is a tit host). Plan on eating my bodyweight in chocolate as soon as we return to the in laws. Looking forward to the Crespmas WIEIAD.

Reactions: 15
Oh my lord is she really making the whole of Christmas about her birthday?! It’s all birthday stuff in recent TikTok

Reactions: 8
I’ve only eaten 2 croissants so far and ZERO booze. Am I the almond mum final boss?

Off for our crespmas dinner now so it’s all about to change. Giant flaming hot wotsits and matchmakers for all!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve only eaten 2 croissants so far and ZERO booze. Am I the almond mum final boss?

Off for our crespmas dinner now so it’s all about to change. Giant flaming hot wotsits and matchmakers for all!
This is exactly the same as me 🤣 2 choc cwossonts and a brew 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.